User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 10.4K users

Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(

421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've only played the two games. I like the feel of the first a little more than the second. I'd play a 3rd.

• @RetroVortex said: 2. Re-using worlds.
    This series is VERY, VERY guilty of this.
    Especially most of the portable ones.

I get dulled out everytime I go to Wonderland, or Agrobah, or Halloween Town.

And the funny thing is, there are so, so many disney properties out there still untapped.

Its pretty shameful really.

Still, if there was a proper Kingdom Hearts 3, and a 3DS remake of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep I would buy them day one!

Nomura's aware of the whole worlds thing, and he's said that none of the Disney worlds used so far will be returning again (though I'm really hoping that this doesn't exclude the possibility of a Tron: Legacy version of Space Paranoids). The original worlds will still be around, but Kingdom Hearts 3D's Disney worlds will be all new.

And speaking of Kingdom Hearts 3D, it's supposed to have a "story on-par with a numbered title" and tie together all the loose ends of the series, setting the stage for Kingdom Hearts III.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Nomura's aware of the whole worlds thing, and he's said that none of the Disney worlds used so far will be returning again (though I'm really hoping that this doesn't exclude the possibility of a Tron: Legacy version of Space Paranoids). The original worlds will still be around, but Kingdom Hearts 3D's Disney worlds will be all new.

And speaking of Kingdom Hearts 3D, it's supposed to have a "story on-par with a numbered title" and tie together all the loose ends of the series, setting the stage for Kingdom Hearts III.

Sounds great.

(To be honest, I haven't played one since the first, (well I played "Days" but thats basically a remixed and inferior version of the first really), but I have looked everything up and kept myself informed so if a good one comes out, I can jump straight in and enjoy myself)

Still it would be nice to eventually get the whole series on one console.
    Probably a PS3 collection akin to the Metal Gear, Sly Cooper ect.

Maybe make it two volumes with 3 or 4 games on it each, then release Kingdom Hearts 3 seperately.

• I think the best you can hope for is that rumored HD port of Birth by Sleep to the PS3 and possibly HD ports of Kingdom Hearts, KHII, and Re:Chain of Memories. I doubt that Days and Re:Coded will ever get ported over.

Really, my main hope for the series is that they pull a Final Fantasy XIII and release Kingdom Hearts III on the Xbox in the US. That's exactly the reason I wanted a PS3 over a 360, but a free 360 fell into my lap, so now I'm hoping that I can avoid having to own all three consoles from this generation.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I think the best you can hope for is that rumored HD port of Birth by Sleep to the PS3 and possibly HD ports of Kingdom Hearts, KHII, and Re:Chain of Memories. I doubt that Days and Re:Coded will ever get ported over.

I could see Days and Re:Coded being made for the PSN or something though.

(Since quite a few portable games have been ported over this gen)

Would be nice to see a HD pack of KH1, KH2, RE:COM and Birth by Sleep for about the same price as the Metal Gear Solid pack.

Guy can dream...

• Letting Roxas go after Kingdom Hearts would've been a terrible idea.

[quote=Riku]I can't let you go doing anything crazy... If you go after Kingdom Hearts, the last thing you'll get is your life back. The Organization will destroy you.[/quote]

Roxas just didn't have the strength to take on the Organization, despite how badass he may have seemed in the last mission of the game. If Riku had let him continue, everything would've been lost. The only one strong enough to take on Xemnas was a complete Sora, and Xemnas still would've been too much for him without Riku's help. Roxas would've been torn apart.

• My brother is a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, he has all the games that has been made and is even levelling to max level on number 1 and 2, but I think he gave up on the best synthesised weapon he could get in number 1 because the right items never dropped.

I my self is not really that interested, I am put of by games where the plot is so confusing you have no idea what is going on.
    And all Japanese games seems to do this, I am really struggling with what is going on in Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy.

But I don't know, maybe it has something to do with me being very simple minded. :p

Add Comment