User Avatar Image

Sam & Max theme park ride ideas

posted by Guy in a Box on - last edited - Viewed by 777 users

I know, this is a pretty far-out idea, but if it ever occurs, has anyone else thought about a Sam & Max theme park ride? It probably will never happen, but it's just fun to speculate. My idea would be sort of like a mixture of the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal and the MuppetVision 3D ride at Disney World. It'd be one of those moving seats/cars ride, and it'd kind of fit. Think about it: Sam & Max usually drive around recklessly leaving a trail of destruction behind them. They'd be perfect for these kinds of things. Anyone else have any ideas?

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • How about a ride similar to the one at the amusement park in "The Friend for Life"? I might hesitate before I ride that one, though just the thought that it's Sam and Max related would make me want to ride it. XD

• @KatieBoo2U said: I would love to see this made a reality, it would be awesome. It could be a 3d shooter where we ride along with sam and max (kinda like the spiderman ride lol) and everyone is divided into teams, whoever shoots the most stuff gets something cool.... the theme park sounds cool too!

A S+M Spider-Man-esque ride would be good, but I still like my idea. Maybe the ride could be like the Toy Story Mania ride, or the Buzz Lightyear ride.

• I had an idea. You start going on a tour of sam and max's office, with really crappy animatronics. Suddenly, Sam & Max (top of the line animatronics that can walk!) show up, say it horrible, and take you to the next room, where you get in one of the DeStos, and explore the teams cuh-raaaaaazy adventures! In the middle of the ride, Strong Bad tries to take over the ride, but he doesn't get very far in the cool car. Gromit would make various barely noticable apearences.

• Maybe SB gets a small fly-by cameo.

If it were a ride like the Buzz Lightyear ride, what would be the symbols you have to shoot them with be?

• I dunno, maybe little targets... but since it's sam and max I'd say anything and everything could be a target :P

• Including the person sitting next to you in the car? *devilish smile develops across face*

• In my idea for the ride, I could think up some neat 4D effects. For example, my ride idea involves Max having to shoot the guy we're chasing...and then gets distracted and starts to shoot randomly. During this part, there would be little lights flashing around in the theater, making it look like Max is shooting there. There would also be little air jets near and around people, to make it feel like there are bullets whizzing by your head. Cool, eh? :D

• @Guy in a Box said: I know, this is a pretty far-out idea, but if it ever occurs, has anyone else thought about a Sam & Max theme park ride? It probably will never happen, but it's just fun to speculate. My idea would be sort of like a mixture of the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal and the MuppetVision 3D ride at Disney World. It'd be one of those moving seats/cars ride, and it'd kind of fit. Think about it: Sam & Max usually drive around recklessly leaving a trail of destruction behind them. They'd be perfect for these kinds of things. Anyone else have any ideas?

you know in the cartoon Lorn had a sam and max themed theme park. ah crazy obsessed lorn, im like him in alot of ways. except im not fat and not that nerdy.

Add Comment