User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 23.8K users

Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.

4.9K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said: Well, if no-one wanted to celebrate me being 1337, then how about the 200th post in this thread? 'cause my last post was that as well. Double-whammy! And not one post to say congrats? Bah!

CONGRATULATIONS

I didn't notice any of that actually, and to be honest, I hate you now both for hogging the 200th post AND for having a ludicrous post count!!

I'm gonna go pout in the corner now.

• @Darth Marsden said: Today's Daily Deal is Jagged Alliance 2 Gold. £4.76 / $6.80

Great game + the stand-alone expansion. Get it at this price if you don't own it already and can live with the pretty dated 2D-graphics.

• @caeska said: CONGRATULATIONS

I didn't notice any of that actually, and to be honest, I hate you now both for hogging the 200th post AND for having a ludicrous post count!!

I'm gonna go pout in the corner now.

1,338 is ludicrous?

...I don't think so....

• Yeah, you wouldn't. I still haven't managed to drag myself back above 5000 after that stunt you pulled back in May.

• I WOULD be at 4000 if it hadn't been for that stunt back in May. Maybe even higher. Who knows?

• Stunt back in May.

When TWOYM thread got moved to the games section?

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@Rather Dashing said: 1,338 is ludicrous?

...I don't think so....

Deduct one from that count and you have the post-count figure I was at.

• Today's daily deal is Chessmaster Challenge. It's a game where, as the title indicates, you play chess, believe it or not.

$3,40/ €3,06/ £2,55

Today's THQ deal is Red Faction for 75% off.

This includes Red Faction, Red Faction II, Red Faction Guerrilla, Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC and Red Faction: Armageddon.

12,50 for Armageddon and 1,25 for the other crap. I don't like this type of game so I could hardly care less about this deal.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

EDIT: Oi! Sneaking in like that... honestly. Can't a guy enjoy a game of Duke 3D without getting ninja'd?

Today's Daily Deal is, of all things, Chessmaster Challenge. Need I say more? £2.55 / $3.40

Today's THQ Temptation is the Red Faction franchise. Couple to get through, so bear with me.

Red Faction - £1.25 / $2.50
    Red Faction II - £1.25 / $2.50
    Red Faction: Guerilla - £3.74 / $5
    Red Faction: Armageddon - £7.49 / $12.50
    Red Faction: Armageddon DLC (Path to War) - £1.12 / $1.75

...sadly no package deals there, unless you count one for Armageddon and its Strategy Guide.

Also worth noting that Deathspank: The Baconing is on offer due to some utterly pointless DLC coming out. (A new co-op player character, if you must know). It's currently £4.99 / $7.49, if you haven't taken the smart route and bought it on a console.

Add Comment