User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 11.8K users

Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(

421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A. I beat KH 2 now B. I agree but i didnt want too incase i got turned into anti form

• @ryannumber1gamer said: A. i beat kingdom hearts 2 now B. i agree but i didnt want too incase i got turned into anti form

Am I the only one that liked anti form?
    I guess in games if I have the choice, I always choose speed and sacrifice power, but aside from no healing, he wasnt that bad of a form.

Actually I think I took down Xigbar with the form and its speed was my advantage.

• @Gman5852 said: Am I the only one that liked anti form?
    I guess in games if I have the choice, I always choose speed and sacrifice power, but aside from no healing, he wasnt that bad of a form.

Actually I think I took down Xigbar with the form and its speed was my advantage.

I did like it but the problem was i coulden't use any summons or heal during the hard bosses and that was the reason i didnt want to risk it.

• http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Anti_Form

Basically, the less you drive, the less chance you have of getting Anti Form, the chance is way higher during Organization member fights, the chance is reset to zero when you get a new form, and using Final Form actually decreases the chance, so if you use nothing but Final Form once you get it, you'll never see Anti Form again.

• @GuruGuru214 said: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Anti_Form

Basically, the less you drive, the less chance you have of getting Anti Form, the chance is way higher during Organization member fights, the chance is reset to zero when you get a new form, and using Final Form actually decreases the chance, so if you use nothing but Final Form once you get it, you'll never see Anti Form again.

How do you get final form anyway?

• http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Form

It's random. It can turn up randomly while using other drive forms at any point after the cutscene where Sora fights Roxas, after which it appears in the drive menu. The best way is right after the cutscene where Sora creates a bridge to the Castle That Never Was. You don't go forward, so that Goofy and Donald are standing around instead of following you in this room. You go back into the Dark City and activate a drive form, preferably in battle. If you get Final Form, awesome. If not, go back to the room with everyone standing around, and your drive form will deactivate and leave you with a full gauge. Repeat until you get Final Form. This is also a great place to level up Wisdom Form and maybe Valor Form.

Since you've beaten the game, though, you cant try the same thing using the very last room before the Xemnas fight. Since everyone's standing around there, it does the exact same thing.

• ok guys new question wats ur top 3 kingdom hearts openings

mine

3.the one from kingdom hearts 1
    2,.the one from kingdom hearts birth by sleep
    1.the one from kingdom hearts 2

Again just to say it's not just the music but cutscene itself.

• The only two games I like are Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 2. Not interested in the side stories.

• Was the chart too much? They're not side stories and to dismiss them as such is doing yourself a disservice.

• I'm just interested in what happens to Sora going forward. The backstory I can get along the way.

Add Comment