User Avatar Image

Will there be an end of season DVD?

posted by Woodsyblue on - last edited - Viewed by 375 users

Because Hector isn't being developed by Telltale and is not being released in the standard Telltale format is there any chance we'll see an end of season DVD or is that something that is up to Straandlooper?

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @JedExodus said: I doubt it, it's only gonna be three episodes. Plus features would be hard to coordinate as Standlooper be on the other side of the world (the good side :p)



    In these days of... um... computers, surely that wouldn't be much of a problem? I seem to recall that the voices for "Wallace & Gromit" were recorded in the UK per credits for the game.

  • @FitzoliverJ said: In these days of... um... computers, surely that wouldn't be much of a problem? I seem to recall that the voices for "Wallace & Gromit" were recorded in the UK per credits for the game.

    Aye but voices are necessary, extras are... extra

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    @Woodsyblue said: Because Hector isn't being developed by Telltale and is not being released in the standard Telltale format is there any chance we'll see an end of season DVD or is that something that is up to Straandlooper?

    Yup, the format makes it rather difficult to have an end-of-season DVD. You can not buy an entire season but only single "episodes", so technically, you can't really buy a "season DVD". But if TTG were to offer a DVD to purchasers of all three parts, I'm game. ;)

  • @FitzoliverJ said: In these days of... um... computers, surely that wouldn't be much of a problem? I seem to recall that the voices for "Wallace & Gromit" were recorded in the UK per credits for the game.

    Wallace and Grommit is British, one of the many reasons i'm proud to be from England, not that America doesn't kick ass too because it does. :D

    [LIST]
    [*]Worms
    [*]Hydrophobia
    [*]Wallace & Grommit
    [/LIST]

  • This would be a game I'd love to see the bloopers to if there was any. :)

  • @nblackburn said: Wallace and Grommit is British, one of the many reasons i'm proud to be from England, not that America doesn't kick ass too because it does. :D

    [LIST]
    [*]Worms
    [*]Hydrophobia
    [*]Wallace & Grommit
    [/LIST]


    Taken out of context -- ie. without awareness that Worms and Hydrophobia are video games -- that list wouldn't reflect very well on England. :D

  • Hmmm, I'm debating whether to get this or not. I don't usually buy games with any online activation requirement. I make an exception for Telltale games because of the DVDs (with the exception of Wallace and Gromit they either have a disc check or are DRM-free).

    EDIT: I figured what the hell. $2.50 comes to £1.50 which is nothing. I can view it as a rental I might get to keep forever. :P

  • @thom-22 said: Taken out of context -- ie. without awareness that Worms and Hydrophobia are video games -- that list wouldn't reflect very well on England. :D

    Oh my god, why did I laugh so hard

    On topic: I would purchase the DVD if one was released. I love having my games ordered neatly in their cases, and not just as a list on Steam or whatever.

  • So is there an end of season DVD for the PC version or not? I can't find any conformation of one so I'm going to assume there isn't one.

  • I hope there is its a great series! and Disc extras and merchendice would rule.

Add Comment