User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users

Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(

421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Shadowknight1 said: Don't those use the same song?

@Shadowknight1 said: no their not

There are only 2 songs total and the "3" games(you listed Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts seperate) you picked were of the same song so...

• @Gman5852 said: There are only 2 songs total and the "3" games(you listed Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts seperate) you picked were of the same song so...

i just made a mistake and its not just about the songs in the openings that makes them good

• @ryannumber1gamer said: guys please just stick to the new question about the games bein ported and jeez i just made a mistake and its not just about the songs in the openings that makes them good

You created the thread, but that doesn't mean you get to choose its direction. You can bring up new topics, but as long as people stick to Kingdom Hearts, they're free to respond or talk about anything else in the series that they want to.

• @GuruGuru214 said: You created the thread, but that doesn't mean you get to choose its direction. You can bring up new topics, but as long as people stick to Kingdom Hearts, they're free to respond or talk about anything else in the series that they want to.

actally i think i went to far with that part but it just kinda annoyed me that some people throught it was just the music that makes a opening good its like if i went out and brought sam and max season 3 and didnt like the music for the opening then i said oh crap this will be a crap game because the opening season music is crap (btw this is just an example i love the sam and max season 3 opening music) guys no offence but it takes more then music to make a great opening but again sorry.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: actally i think i went to far with that part but it just kinda annoyed me that some people throught it was just the music that makes a opening good its like if i went out and brought sam and max season 3 and didnt like the music for the opening then i said oh crap this will be a crap game because the opening season music is crap (btw this is just an example i love the sam and max season 3 opening music) guys no offence but it takes more then music to make a great opening but again sorry.

And we never said that the game would be bad due to the opening music, but the songs due to get repetative when they all use the same song.
    And I honestly dont care about the intros, I forget them about 5 minutes in since half of them are all scenes of other games that any youtuber could make to any song.(minus KH1 and BBS, but that one is of scenes in THAT game.)

• Will the 3rd game be on the PS3?

• @yodafootsie said: Will the 3rd game be on the PS3?

At the rate it's going...it'll be PS4.

• Very little will compare to the special feeling I got when the intro to KH1 started.

• My favorite opening is Kingdom Hearts II. Sanctuary is awesome, and I love how the whole thing ties together and recaps the previous two games.

And I'm hoping Squenix goes the Final Fantasy XIII route and releases Kingdom Hearts III on both PS3 and 360. My eventual plan was to get a PS3, but I ended up with a free 360 Slim, so it'd be nice to not have to buy a new system for it, like I did with the PSP and Birth by Sleep.

• They will probably have to considering they are losing money hand over fist.

Add Comment