User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 11.8K users

Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(

421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Really, who isn't these days?

• That's true, but FFXIV is really kicking them in the beanbag.

• You have a point there. They might be better off releasing the next game as Final Fantasy XIV and pretending this one never happened.

• @DAISHI said: That's true, but FFXIV is really kicking them in the beanbag.

Things Square could do to save themselves:
    1) Release Kingdom Hearts 3.
    2) Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII since a lot of people still want that one.
    3) Remake Final Fantasy VII.

Instead we get Kingdom Hearts Dream, Drop, Distance which is being released on a platform that has...well, not done as well as it should thanks to more advertising of the 3D rather than the actual improvements over the DS it has, and an HD "port" of Final Fantasy X, which really...why do we need it? The game still looks good. Why not remake VII so Cloud doesn't look...errrr...deformed is saying it nicely.

• I'm not sure I want FFVII remade but I can agree to the other two, even if I personally despise FFXIII.

• @DAISHI said: I'm not sure I want FFVII remade but I can agree to the other two, even if I personally despise FFXIII.

You and many other people. I'm not one of them, but Versus XIII looks to be a different beast altogether.

As for VII getting remade...if they do it RIGHT, it could be great. But it could also be crap.

• I wouldn't mind a Final Fantasy 7 remake. But I would rather a Kingdom Hearts 3. I love the first two but I don't want to play the handheld spin offs. I want part three!!!

Oh, and if they did remake FF7 I would hope that the keep the battle system the same. But improving the graphics, fixing the translations an improving on the story by getting rid of plot holes would be nice

• I read an article that changed my thinking on VII altogether. One was how weird and distinct it was, and how it could get away with things because of the lower resolution graphics. Do I want a high rez transgender Cloud? I'm fairly progressive but it's still something that would sit odd with me.

• Heh reminds me that. I remember reading a debate not long back. It was regarding the complaint of recent FF characters being stupidly androgynous. If you think about it, the characters from the earlier FF's are way more feminine looking than Vaan, Hope or whatever could ever be. However, people sort of accepted it more, because it wasn't as obvious. So like you'd see it on the boxart maybe, but ingame it's just a small face icon and the blocky sprite. However, now it's full 3d and you see that character all the time, suddenly it becomes a problem, or an annoyance to some.

• i have no idea about FF like i said the only square game i played it KINGDOM HEARTS

Add Comment