User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park: The Game - Deluxe Edition suggestions

posted by BitToTheFuture on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Hello!! :D

First of all, sorry for my English, but I'm italian!

The sense of this discussion is to give to TellTale Games some ideas about the content of a possible future Deluxe Edition of the game! (and I take this opportunity to congratulate for Deluxe Edition of Back to the Future: The Game - wonderful!). For example, this is my list of the stuffs that I'd like to see in It:

- DVD (with all episodes, of course and some extra such as videos, Behind the Scenes /Making of, team commentaries, trailers, art gallery)

- Dinopedia, little book with images and characteristics of dinosaurs in the game, OR the same subject but printed on collectible cards (like the Voodo Cards of Tales of Monkey Island)

- Poster with a map of Isla Sorna/Isla Nublar (double side) and consequently a Jurassic Park map

- A pin with JP logo

That's all! Which are your ideas?? :)

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Liam. said: I agree with the above ideas, I think that posters would be a good idea, maybe with a picture of the tour entrance gates also I think they should include a Jurassic Park brochure.

you mean like the poster nick van owen finds in the Communications center in TLW?

• @SWGNATE said: you mean like the poster nick van owen finds in the Communications center in TLW?

highlight.JPG

I love this mural from The Lost World. It would be cool to have a high resolution poster of that.

• Insect in amber keychain!
    It would be awesome to have a poster of the visitor center dinosaur mural as well.
    Or a park map, similar to the "official" brochure map, only with emphasis on the locations/events specific to the game.
    I'm a sucker for paleo art and concept art, so a book or other small collection of something along that order would definitely have my vote too.

• @SWGNATE said: you mean like the poster nick van owen finds in the Communications center in TLW?

Not exactly but I loved that poster in TLW.

• @trocks said: highlight.JPG

I love this mural from The Lost World. It would be cool to have a high resolution poster of that.

I always thought it was really cool that the Trespasser Team included this poster, haha!

• @jurassiraptor said: Or a park map, similar to the "official" brochure map, only with emphasis on the locations/events specific to the game.
    I'm a sucker for paleo art and concept art, so a book or other small collection of something along that order would definitely have my vote too.

Totally called it! :p

The Deluxe Edition info released today says that it will include:
    •All four episodes of Jurassic Park: The Game on disc for PC and Mac
    •Replica InGen staff ID badge as seen in the movie and the game
    •Replica of movie Brochure/Map, updated to include game content
    •Replica of Jurassic Park patch as worn on staff uniforms
    •InGen Field Guide: 32 Pages of content welcoming you to Jurassic Park
    •Exclusive Limited Edition packaging
    •Access to exclusive digital content including the game soundtrack and behind the scenes video

Seriously, this set looks awesome. The map is exactly what it should be. The InGen Field Guide looks fantastic. The patch and ID badge are just damn cool. This is stuff Jurassic Park fans have been waiting for and I don't think anyone could have done this better than Telltale has. They really did their homework and have made this look and feel like an integrated part of the movie, and not a separate entity like other JP games and products have been. Kudos and thank you!

• A digital soundtrack sounds awesome. Hopefully they can do that with all their games that don't have soundtracks yet, seeing as it looks like they are not producing physical soundtracks any more.

• Okay, question. I'm typically a platform player, I play my x-box, and was planning on getting the game for x-box. However, to get these goods, I may by the PC version... IF I can hook up a game controller to control the game. I don't like using a mouse/keyboard for my gaming. I know I couldn't make it happen on my Tresspasser Demo (my copy of the full game is sadly gone), but is this game going to be compatible with a usb controller?

• @DeeRayl said: Okay, question. I'm typically a platform player, I play my x-box, and was planning on getting the game for x-box. However, to get these goods, I may by the PC version... IF I can hook up a game controller to control the game. I don't like using a mouse/keyboard for my gaming. I know I couldn't make it happen on my Tresspasser Demo (my copy of the full game is sadly gone), but is this game going to be compatible with a usb controller?

Considering that's how they originally demoed the game before announcing console versions, I'd say that it's more than possible for you to do that.

• @jurassiraptor said:
    •Access to exclusive digital content including the game soundtrack and behind the scenes video

I wonder what other digital content there might be aside from the soundtrack and behind the scenes video. I cant wait to find out :P

Add Comment