User Avatar Image

The Newly Regenerated Doctor Who Thread

posted by Friar on - last edited - Viewed by 40.8K users

So, Christmas is approaching, and with it a brand new Doctor who episode, and seeing as it's no longer series 5, I thought it would be time for a new, more generalised Doctor who thread!

For those who are new to the series, It features a humanoid Alien (timelord) called the Doctor, who travels in time and space in the TARDIS. He's the last of his race, and when he dies, he regenerates into a new person (up to 13 times). So far he has done so 11 times, with the current, 11th doctor being Matt Smith.
the11doctors.png

To kick things off, here's a trailer for the new Doctor who ipod/iphone/ipad/android game: The mazes of time!

4.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    @divisionten said: Relevant.

    Grrrrrrrrrr.... first video is already blocked in Germany for music rights and proxies working as shitty as always. :(

  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

    @Vainamoinen said: Grrrrrrrrrr.... first video is already blocked in Germany for music rights and proxies working as shitty as always. :(

    I'll try and find an alt source for you. Later.

  • In the mean time, we can make you envious by saying it has everyone of any importance from series 4+Specials dancing and lip synching to a song. It has a dancing ood in it!

    :p

    Also, it's taken me over an hour to get the adventure game to install. Boo.

    And now it seems to have frozen on the "Finishing installation" screen. Further boo.

  • @Vainamoinen said: Grrrrrrrrrr.... first video is already blocked in Germany for music rights and proxies working as shitty as always. :(

    Protip: Expat Shield. Google it.

  • @Friar said:
    Also, it's taken me over an hour to get the adventure game to install. Boo.

    And now it seems to have frozen on the "Finishing installation" screen. Further boo.

    I completely forgot about that game! I was busy answering he door to trick or treaters... while dressed as a Silence.

  • @Mr Nutt said: I completely forgot about that game! I was busy answering he door to trick or treaters... while dressed as a Silence.

    You should go trick or treating as The Silence. You can go as many times as you want to the same door.

  • @coolsome said: You should go trick or treating as The Silence. You can go as many times as you want to the same door.

    I probably would have if I had a younger brother or sister as an excuse to go Trick or Treating at the age of 18.

  • @Mr Nutt said: I probably would have if I had a younger brother or sister as an excuse to go Trick or Treating at the age of 18.

    You don't need to be embarrassed. It's not like anyone will remeber.:p

  • @Mr Nutt said: I probably would have if I had a younger brother or sister as an excuse to go Trick or Treating at the age of 18.

    Just wait for college and then go Trick or Treating at the dorm. I've heard you get the most interesting things when you do that. Though, I'd recommend you wear gloves and use a bag that you don't mind throwing away afterwards.

    Do NOT use your pillowcase.

  • @coolsome said: You don't need to be embarrassed. It's not like anyone will remeber.:p

    Oh yeah, of course! :D

    @coolsome said: Just wait for college and then go Trick or Treating at the dorm. I've heard you get the most interesting things when you do that. Though, I'd recommend you wear gloves and use a bag that you don't mind throwing away afterwards.

    Do NOT use your pillowcase.

    I'll keep that in mind if I ever need to go to University (College is different here in England).

Add Comment