User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park: The Game - Deluxe Edition suggestions

posted by BitToTheFuture on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Hello!! :D

First of all, sorry for my English, but I'm italian!

The sense of this discussion is to give to TellTale Games some ideas about the content of a possible future Deluxe Edition of the game! (and I take this opportunity to congratulate for Deluxe Edition of Back to the Future: The Game - wonderful!). For example, this is my list of the stuffs that I'd like to see in It:

- DVD (with all episodes, of course and some extra such as videos, Behind the Scenes /Making of, team commentaries, trailers, art gallery)

- Dinopedia, little book with images and characteristics of dinosaurs in the game, OR the same subject but printed on collectible cards (like the Voodo Cards of Tales of Monkey Island)

- Poster with a map of Isla Sorna/Isla Nublar (double side) and consequently a Jurassic Park map

- A pin with JP logo

That's all! Which are your ideas?? :)

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @markwilliams1995 said: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I already preorded at Gamestop :(

get both thats wat i did....

• @scallenger said: I know this new set is already made pretty much, but since the videos will be downloads provided by the set, I thought it wouldn't be too late to add this:

Given the cinematic nature of the game, is it possible to create a "movie version" of the game? This would be something similiar to how you guys have done the commentary versions of episodes, only without commentary, and no skipping around scenes. Just play out the scene straight, like a movie, saying the essential "correct" dialogue, etc. Given the artistic look of the shots I have seen, and the dialogue, etc, this could be a very entertaining game movie. I REALLY hope you guys consider it! I would love to download a version like that!

Amen to that, however I get the feeling that if the fine folks here at Telltale don't do that, I can almost guarantee that a fan will. Either way, it'd be something else to really look forwrd to

• Yeah, that's true, although I'd love it if they could do it, too. I'm sure they could do it in a really fun way, maybe even add to it what we could not.

Also, I forgot to mention, since the soundtrack will be a download as well, could you guys please offer a high quality version of it, like at least 320k MP3, or even possibly FLAC? I know I mentioned this elsewhere, but I thought I'd mention it twice. :D

• @sniperwar10 said: yes u can it discounts to 5.00 plus shipping

Mine isn't working for some reason. Am I putting it in wrong? You need to put the dash in between the letters and numbers right?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just saw the pre-order form and already sent a PM to see if they could help out. Cause my code doesn't seem to be working

• @waroftheworlds01 said: Mine isn't working for some reason. Am I putting it in wrong? You need to put the dash in between the letters and numbers right?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just saw the pre-order form and already sent a PM to see if they could help out. Cause my code doesn't seem to be working

Are you doing this through internet explorer? Or is it a different browser? I tried it with ie and it didn't work. Tried it through Google chrome and Viola, it worked

• It's all good. After a quick response I was able to get mine pre-ordered with no problem.

• One suggestion and one question:

My personal suggestion is to put two JP patches into the set so one could be attached to a hat. For those who consider making a costume out of it.

My question is if the design of the ID Badge displayed is final. Instead of the whole "Temporary Staff Identification" and the "Valid thru 06/93", I would have preferred something more custom-friendly that would allow you to put/slide your own picture and name onto it.

Unless of course it is designed with that in mind.

BTW didn't notice it before but I'm glad you guys changed Harding's shoulder patch from red to the proper yellow, bonus points for reflecting this with the patch in the Deluxe Edition.

• My idea for them to have a "movie version" of their game proves to be a great idea thanks to this video of the gameplay footage. It just plays like a real film! If they had something like this, complete, for all levels, I'd be so damn happy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae7DMI28NCE

• Well this is an interesting addition:
    Welcome letter from John Hammond, creator of the theme park
    SOURCE: http://kotaku.com/5855453/telltale-unveils-jurassic-park-the-games-dino+riffic-deluxe-edition

Add Comment