User Avatar Image

Jp 4

posted by SeanJP on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

Listen i know that there have been a whole lot of rumors about JP4 but i was reading up on it and jp legacy.org stated that Joe Johnston would start jp 4 after his movie "Captain America," and i just saw previews for it in theatres so i hope JP4 willstart production. The reason i started this form was so i could know what your thought was about JP4 and maybe your thoughts about what u want it to be about:D

173 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Empire Magazine did an interview with Spielberg about many subjects, and when asked about JP4, he said that the screenplay is being written and that he believes the story is better than JP3's story.

    Source: http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=32315

    He also takes credit for the nuking of the fridge in Crystal Skull.

  • @Shadowknight1 said: Empire Magazine did an interview with Spielberg about many subjects, and when asked about JP4, he said that the screenplay is being written and that he believes the story is better than JP3's story.

    Source: http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=32315

    He also takes credit for the nuking of the fridge in Crystal Skull.

    Cool! Can't wait to see dinos again on the big screen!

  • Thinking about it. I'd love to see someone like BioSyn either taking over Nublar or a film where BioSyn has made the island a success. However an animal rights group sabotage the island not understanding that these animals are very dangerous or the system eventually fails.

    It could either make a really interesting JP4 and 5 or a great Jurassic Park Season 2 concept. You could also add more dinosaurs and a 21st century update to the park. As well as a new story, thrills and action.

  • @T002Tyrant said: Thinking about it. I'd love to see someone like BioSyn either taking over Nublar or a film where BioSyn has made the island a success. However an animal rights group sabotage the island not understanding that these animals are very dangerous or the system eventually fails.

    It could either make a really interesting JP4 and 5 or a great Jurassic Park Season 2 concept. You could also add more dinosaurs and a 21st century update to the park. As well as a new story, thrills and action.


    Wasn't Isla Nublar's facilities and animals destroyed by InGen? But if they did get ahold of some of the technology and amber/embryos from sorna, yes that could work and it's a very cool idea.

  • @Cyberscribe said: Wasn't Isla Nublar's facilities and animals destroyed by InGen? But if they did get ahold of some of the technology and amber/embryos from sorna, yes that could work and it's a very cool idea.

    only in the book not the movie XD, i saw no jets when they flew off in that chopper so the typical viewer would not assume so.

  • However, Nublar might not have food sources for the herbivores that are rich in lysine. Without that, the dinosaurs on Nublar would've died eventually, ie. after remaining food sources have been eliminated.

  • @SWGNATE said: only in the book not the movie XD, i saw no jets when they flew off in that chopper so the typical viewer would not assume so.


    I'm not referring to the book. There is a deleted scene in the Lost World where Ludlow is discussing that InGen disposed of Isla Nublar facilities both organic and inorganic.

  • @Cyberscribe said: I'm not referring to the book. There is a deleted scene in the Lost World where Ludlow is discussing that InGen disposed of Isla Nublar facilities both organic and inorganic.

    true ive seen this as well... i assume this is why it was deleted... everything about it is fine.... i think speilberg didnt want to close any doors to a sequel on nublar but thats just me

  • If you may not know Clever movies has leaked Joe johnston talking about Jurassic Park 4 and Steve speilberg said he is ready to reboot the dinosaur's and the franchise. Now In my opinion I don't think Universal will be 100% on board with this. I think they would make a lot of money if Joe was not creating number 4. In my opinion Number 3 was the worst! Steven needs to step and say it's his movie and his time too shine once again. Clever movies also posted another interview and Joe said this movie is going to be nothing like the other one's and it will take off in another direction. Steven said The script was written not too long after JP3 was made, but the flick was never filmed. It took One year to make The Trex in JP 1 but with the new technology we could see JP 4 in 2013-2014. Il try to get more news and post a second discussion cheers! (If you want to the video yourself go to YouTube and type in..... Steven speilberg talk about Jurassic Park 4. :)

  • Your info is a tad outdated, unfortunately. At San Diego Comic-Con back in July, Speilberg confirmed that Jurassic Park 4 is in the process of being written, and that it is currently in the screenplay writing stages. He has also been quoted as saying that they have a better story for 4 than they did for 3.

Add Comment