User Avatar Image

JP Collection Sale! MASSIVE! REALLY!!

posted by jmine83 on - last edited - Viewed by 528 users

Thread deleted

56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Faceslasher said: What item is, JP1MED-1000?

Well, if you look to the "Item" column description of that item number in the spreadsheet, then you'll find...

"JP VHS, Special Collector’s Edition [UK]"

So in other words, the item in question is a special, rare collector's edition of the original JP movie on VHS tape released exclusively in the UK back in 1994. The case itself is artistically crafted and chiseled to look like a block of rock with dinosaur fossils embedded into it. The VHS tape itself is inside of course.

• Just a reminder folks, I still have lots of JP stuff left for sale if anyone is interested. Check the initial post of this thread for details.

• @sniperwar10 said: JP3ACF-DIC17
    Spinosaurus attack i would relay buy it!

Hey jmine83 i see you still have not sold it. i might buy this set. :)

• @sniperwar10 said: Hey jmine83 i see you still have not sold it. i might buy this set. :)

Sounds good. Just send me a PM with your bid and if it's sufficiently good enough, I will record it. Thank you.

• Just a reminder to anyone still interested, the next auction set is ending tonight. Please see details in the initial post of this thread for details.

• will there ever be pictures for the standees? none of them have photos

• @jma1606 said: will there ever be pictures for the standees? none of them have photos

Yes, there will be photos. The problem, however, has been since I'm on a very busy school schedule, I simply can't spare the time necessary just yet to more fully document the standees with the necessary photos. Before your post, I was basically planning to wait until the semester ends in mid-December to finally get around to taking the photos, but I'm beginning to see how that might be a disadvantage to me actually; that is, in due consideration to the upcoming holiday season and how a lot of potential buyers are more willing to buy JP merchandise for the holiday season. So, presuming there is potentially enough demand and interest in the standees, I could "maybe" get photos of the standees over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in time for black Friday. Emphasis on "maybe" however. Taking photos of all the standees would basically be an all-day project. If not over Thanksgiving, then definitely for sure over the Christmas school break.

Once photos are taken and posted, I'll be sure to post and update about it to let everyone know. Let me know user 'jma1606' how seriously interested you are in potentially buying a standee, as your input and other users input on the matter will ultimately sway my decision on the matter.

• New standee photos everyone! They are all online and in the photo gallery now for anyone interested in purchasing these awesome JP standees. Enjoy.

Add Comment