User Avatar Image

the game or the book.

posted by 19inuyasha95 on - last edited - Viewed by 472 users

what do you guys think is better?
the bone game, or the bone book?I personally like the book better but thats me.what do would you pick?:confused::D

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The books hands down only because they've only made two games!

• Books for sure! The game hardely works on my computer. its extremly slow!

• @HoodedDragonBone said: Books for sure! The game hardely works on my computer. its extremly slow!

I suppose it never even crossed your mind that this is your computer's fault and not the game's?
    As a rule of thumb, if a graphically light game like Bone doesn't play well, it's because your computer needs an upgrade.

• book Dieffinently the Book. More comical comments in the book.

• Well, the book is great no doubt about it, but being able to see your favorite Bone characters in luscious 3D all the while being able to move around and interact with these characters in a full color digital environment straight out of the book isn't so bad either.

Was that sentence too long?

• @Mack Daddy said: Well, the book is great no doubt about it, but being able to see your favorite Bone characters in luscious 3D all the while being able to move around and interact with these characters in a full color digital environment straight out of the book isn't so bad either.

Was that sentence too long?

Yes?:p

• The books, but only because the games are unfinished.

• the books because it is so much more fun to imagine the characters voices and emphasis in your mind. in the game it is kind of ;bland

Add Comment