User Avatar Image

Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users

So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.

212 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • barbasol can with unscrewable bottom to store embryo's the embryo's can really be a chewable candy or glow in the dark green sticks

I'm pretty sure a lot of people would want to be able to buy the extras for the pc special edition as a seperate items,especially if thy ordered the 360 or ps3 version

A cardgame would be nice with included facts on the dinosaurs and charectors

Shirts would be nice,especially with a rex or raptor but honestly i want a shirt that shows the whole island on it with the dinosaur areas and logos

• I'd buy a shirt that has the inGEN logo on it with "We Make Your Future" written underneath. That would be the shirt for me!

• @Havoc0213 said: I'd buy a shirt that has the inGEN logo on it with "We Make Your Future" written underneath. That would be the shirt for me!

We have an InGen logo shirt, but without that text. It's actually my favorite shirt of the bunch.

• @xbskid said: Barbasol Can with hidden compartment, the rain coats. The novels and films would definitely be appreciated.

A Nedry screensaver needs to be included on the DVD; period, the end. Perhaps a semi-interactive one that shows a rendering of the computer interface and switches between various areas, but if you try to click on anything, it throws up the "Magic Word" access denied screen.

You can totally find a Jurassic Park control room inspired screensaver on the interweb. Seek and ye shall find.

• @Alan Johnson said: You can totally be unappreciated in your time

Fixed that for ya! :D ... Yeah, I'm obsessed with Nedry. Sorry.

I like the shirt ideas!

• @Michael Parks said: We have an InGen logo shirt, but without that text. It's actually my favorite shirt of the bunch.

Excellent, can't wait!!!

• @Alan Johnson said: You can totally find a Jurassic Park control room inspired screensaver on the interweb. Seek and ye shall find.

Please add a one armed Ray Arnold T-Shirt/figurine that says I've had it with these motherf***ing raptors on this motherf***ing island.

Or a cut up Muldoon standing in an Ash Williams pose (ala Army of Darkness/end of Evil Dead II) standing on a pile of dead raptors with his "boom stick" with something like "hail to the king baby" underneath xD

• @T002Tyrant said: Please add a one armed Ray Arnold T-Shirt/figurine that says I've had it with these motherf***ing raptors on this motherf***ing island.

Or a cut up Muldoon standing in an Ash Williams pose (ala Army of Darkness/end of Evil Dead II) standing on a pile of dead raptors with his "boom stick" with something like "hail to the king baby" underneath xD

I'd totally buy that first one. With no censor preferably.

• id go for a black shirt with the one of the dinosaur logos on the map. (ex: the green trike head for that paddock) or like a red trex one, or one for the herrarasaur

• I always imagined Samuel L Jackson yelling "I'm tired of all these mother f***ing Raptors in these mother f***ing maintenance sheds!" just before he dies, but that works to. lol

Add Comment