User Avatar Image

Puzzle Agent 3?

posted by bobber56 on - last edited - Viewed by 9.7K users

I just finished playing PA 2, and I was blown away. I just felt that there was more story to tell afterwards. So should they do it?

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Leplaya said: Principle skeleton?? I didn't notice that until just now(nice find).

Regarding on Puzzle agent 3. I didnt see anything opened about it, considering the fact that the hidden people arc has been closed. But thats just my two cents.

They're are a lot of Grickle references in the game.(Albeit being a game based on the Grickle universe.)

I've caught space wolf, and the forest electric.

• @Icedhope said: They're are a lot of Grickle references in the game.(Albeit being a game based on the Grickle universe.)

I saw those references, I was just pointing out I didnt notice Principle Skeleton until somebody had zoomed in on the postcard.

• @Icedhope said: They're are a lot of Grickle references in the game.(Albeit being a game based on the Grickle universe.)

Space Wolf was obvious, but I don't recall a Forest Electric reference; where was it?

• I think there may be room for other things for puzzle agent to investigate: It could develop into a series if different mysterys are created for him which it is up to him to decipher.

Well, I loved puzzle agent 1 and maybe 2 a lttle less as I had already met the mysterious characters; I actually think it could work better if it is one new mystery per game.

How about it?

• @vh6666 said: I think there may be room for other things for puzzle agent to investigate: It could develop into a series if different mysterys are created for him which it is up to him to decipher.

Well, I loved puzzle agent 1 and maybe 2 a lttle less as I had already met the mysterious characters; I actually think it could work better if it is one new mystery per game.

How about it?

You see, this is what I actually meant! Thank you.

• @vh6666 said: I think there may be room for other things for puzzle agent to investigate: It could develop into a series if different mysterys are created for him which it is up to him to decipher.

How about it?

Yeah, this is it, this would be awesome!

• I would love to see a new PA. The second game was a little weak, but first was a classic. I would def. buy a couple of copies of PA3.

• Definitely. In an instant.

• I would totally purchase and play through Puzzle Agent 3.

...I don't really have anything else to add to that.

• I fucking love grickle, and I love puzzle agent!

That said, as much as I'd like to see a 3rd, I think it'd be even better if they moved on to another grickle story instead.

There's only so much you can learn about the hidden people before they lose their mysteriousness, and I feel like PA2 stepped a bit close to the line at the end.

e: uh but keep in mind i would super love a sequel and would buy it basically immediately

Add Comment