User Avatar Image

Telltale damages the JP jeep they borrowed

posted by WARP10CK on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

According to the neogaf/something aweful´s forums Telltale apperantly has borrowed the JP jeep, and the man that let Telltale borrow it are not to happy about it´s condition right now.

The link under sends you to neogaf forums with pictures before and after.
I respect you as game designers telltale but I am not lending you my car.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451954

158 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Tyrannosaur87 said: [QUOTE=WARP10CK;557188]I posted this becaues I thought it was interesting story I have preordered and I am still looking forward to playing the game, and this instant hate against Telltale is sad.

Agreed 100%[/QUOTE]

+1

WTF is up with all these first-time-posters and their fake pre-orders?
    I smell a sh*t-storm coming over Isla Nublar. Stop this, sigh.

• Its very very suspect, the timing of this. And I'm pretty sure we've got one person joining to forum over and over and posting hate.

• I do believe this guy should be paid for the damages to his car. I'm probably not going to lose sleep over this or cancel my preorder however.

It seems like the timing is just based on the fact that this guy feels it will make more of an impact a day before release. ALTHOUGH. I did hear something about this case a month or so ago..so this is nothing new.

• @TP3D said: Its very very suspect, the timing of this. And I'm pretty sure we've got one person joining to forum over and over and posting hate.

Proboly Hamza again.

• @TP3D said: Its very very suspect, the timing of this. And I'm pretty sure we've got one person joining to forum over and over and posting hate.

You have no idea what you are dealing with. Thousands of people are joining not just one. Why? Because TellTale is screwing over a customer. If they are willing to screw over one, they are willing to screw them all.

TellTale should do what is right and stop being scumbags.

The way you speak to everyone and the way you are completely nonchalant about the entire things makes me think you work for them.

• Also, if I had a JP jeep I wouldn't let ANYONE borrow it, no matter how much they bribed me! haha

• It's too suspicious if you ask me. This could be anyone's Jeep, and why didn't this person joining the telltale forums when he got the Jeep back to complain. Telltale covered the event on video, and running a business of my own, you should photograph all equipment before and after rental. Not only that but telltale's insurance would easily cover damages, and the legal department would have been on this like a pack of wolves. I know mine would.

I think this could be an attempt to tarnish telltale's name. Either that or telltale's legal team are incompetent.

• I saw a video on YouTube of the guy driving it into Pax so people where probably touching it.

• Possibly. Its getting to ridiculous levels already. Yeah it sucks but its not really that big a deal and its really nobody's business but telltale's and the owner's. In the end I feel telltale will do the right thing and this will all be an afterthought. Til then, sit back and enjoy the ignorance that is the internet, folks!

• I trust Telltale far more then I trust this guy. The whole story seems iffy, especially with the timing just before the game launch.

By the way, Kevin Bruner posted on the reddit thread (under the username 'kevbru') saying the guy didn't even try to contact him.

This discussion has been closed.