User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park Release date information/discussions

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 6.0K users

Telltale's hectic episodic schedule means that precise release dates often only become available in the days leading up to an episode's release. Check the blog, your inbox (subscribe to email updates in your account settings), or here on the forum for further release date info as it becomes available.

Jurassic Park: The Game will be released simultaneously on PC/Mac/consoles Nov.15th!

2.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • why did I make the time zone comparison when nobody cares about reading more than just the last post in a thread?

so to CLEAR things up the LAST TIME:

Telltale's office opens in exactly 4 hours!
    so just watch the clock on your computer and add 4 hours (it doesn't matter which timezone you are)

BUT: this is when the office of TTG opens. it's when they start to work for today. so the earliest possible release HOUR would start in 4 hours.
    as a full office day lasts till 5.00 PM local time at TTG this means:
    Jurassic Park: The Game should be downloadable between 4 and 12 hours from NOW on!

And don't forget: you'll also receive an email, when your link is online!

I hope it's now clear to everyone here.

PS: for playstation users: it depends when your local PSN is being updated when you get access to the game. here in austria and germany this usually happens during wednesday.

• its like this every release day.. People getting angry because the do not understand or just forget about time zones..

• OMG TELLTALE Y U NO RELEASE GAYME I SUE U FOR MILLION DORRAR, U SUK

It's like timezones are invisible.

• Oooh. I can't wait. I just wish I had no school today, and it would poof to 11:00 right now...

Every since I've been watching Jurassic Pak (Before I even turned 1) I've been obsessed. NEED THIS GAME. NAO.

• So me being here in Oklahoma, what time will the download be available to me? I see it says the game is in my games but I cannot click on anything as of yet. Just checking guys.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

No one knows when exactly you will be able to download, but all players around the world will get to download at the exact same time during TTG's business hours.

All anyone can say right now is:
    A minimum of two hours and a maximum of eleven hours to go until release.

• @Faceslasher said: OMG TELLTALE Y U NO RELEASE GAYME I SUE U FOR MILLION DORRAR, U SUK

It's like timezones are invisible.

HA, i actually lolled

• I'm extremely excited for this game, and can't thank telltale enough for taking on such an awesome story.

• Hi, guys! I am from Russia and JP is not available in my country in Steam Store =(. Can you tell me, what's the reason of it? Maybe it'll be available in future?

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@NFS RACER said: Hi, guys! I am from Russia and JP is not available in my country in Steam Store =(. Can you tell me, what's the reason of it? Maybe it'll be available in future?

Time zones. It's only 7AM where TT's office is located. It will be between 2 and 10 hours before the game is launched.

This discussion has been closed.