User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park The Game: Review thread - post your impressions here!

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 21.8K users

The release date for the game is finally here and I'm sure everyone will be dieing to voice their opinions on the game as well as post reviews from other websites. Instead of having thousands of post with different reviews, I figured it would be easier to have one thread dedicated to Jurassic Park reviews.

I haven't been able to play it yet but I will be posting seperate reviews for each episode here as I finish them.

So if anyone wants to share their opinon after finally getting to play the game, or want to share links to reviews of the game from other website here's a great thread to do it.

And, of course, try to use those Spoiler tabs when needed!!!

432 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Phew! I was worried! (No offence to you and your computer. Teehee)

Just I've been waiting for almost 2 years for this game. I'm about to play it in 50 minutes.

The way I'm killing time? Eating tacos and watching spongebob.

• @Sinaz20 said: If you're playing without a controller on the PC, the cursor disappears during Action Scenes to help reinforce that you won't be using it to save your life during this scene.

So-- it's a feature-- unless... your cursor has disappeared during an Exploration Scene.

It disappeared during the Exploration scene. Hell it's not a problem really. But I can't afford a gaming controller. And the PS3 one I have doesn't wanna work with my PC.

• I just finished the first episode on PS3.

It looks and sounds great! I didn't encounter any bugs, just a frame rate issue once or twice. I'm hugely impressed with the story and design elements so far.

Also, great job with the beginning!

• @kwool said: I just finished the first episode on PS3.

It looks and sounds great! I didn't encounter any bugs, just a frame rate issue once or twice. I'm hugely impressed with the story and design elements so far.

Also, great job with the beginning!

hey kwool how long did it take to beat episode 1

• Well, it's not EXACTLY what I was expecting, but at its core, it's not that different from other games Telltale has put out. Just, no inventory system and no directly controlling the characters you play as.

• @Faceslasher said: Now the buttons go missing, this is really pissing me off.

whoa that is buggy.

• I have 3 minutes left untill the download is FINALLY done.

My long life time reward!

All my terrible work is being consequenced (IF that's a word e.e) by me getting chased by dinosaurs. Thank you for this punishment. ^-^ WISH ME LUCK!

Add Comment