User Avatar Image

Thanks Telltale

posted by Sallymerrett22 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.0K users

I have been looking all over these forums tonight and I have seen a lot of people complaining about various problems, this is fair enough as it has only just been released and a few problems are to be expected. However one thing I haven't seen is anyone saying Thank You Telltale for bringing us Jurassic Park The Game. Now I know all of the people who aren't having problems are probably enjoying the game as its really good fun but if you read this post just take 10 seconds to say thanks as I know they will really appreciate it, so here are my thanks;

Thank you Telltale

86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just finished the game. Amazing! It was everything that I hoped it would be. The action sequences were great, especially the last one with all the shipping containers. I've seen some complaints about the graphics, but I thought it was quite impressive. I was actually really happy that it wasn't so complex that my Macbook couldn't handle it. I know some people may not agree with me, but personally, I really enjoyed that the game was very plot-driven. Maybe it's because I haven't played many games in the last 5 years, but I thought the writing was one of the best that I've ever seen in video games. Yes, it was a little sentimental here and there, but it also facilitated the flow of a well thought-out plot nicely and provided a cast of multi-dimensional characters, which I appreciated. This was my second Telltale game (the first being BTTF), and I was not disappointed at all. Thanks for the game, guys, and keep up the great work that you do.

Oh and was anyone else aware that NBA superstar Ray Allen was in cahoots with Hammond? lol

• I really enjoyed this game! I was surprised at how good it could look on my P.O.S. There were a few questions that I was hoping would be answered and I'm a little sad that it's pretty much confirmed that the Jurassic Park facility was going to be wiped off the map, but a very good story and great characters.

Also, I loved that Sarah Harding DID get mentioned!

• Thanks!

And I'm already waiting for Jurassic Park 2!

• User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

I'd like to take a moment and personally thank all of YOU guys, The fans!

For understand and appreciating what we set out to accomplish with this game.

For recognizing the care we put into crafting this story, making sure that it FIT the Jurassic Park universe. Ensuring that the story was about people, and families... just like the movies.

For allowing us to experiment with new gameplay ideas to best compliment the cinematic presentation instead of holding us to Classic Point & Click interactions or expecting a Multi-Million dollar FPS.

For picking up on all the little details like Sara's mention and the way we tried to explain discrepancies between movie canon and modern facts about the dinosaurs.

You guys really "Get It". And I respect the hell outta you guys for that.

Thank you!

• Hello,

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank and congratulate the entire TellTale team who worked on this project.
    I have finished playing the episodes and I have to say that it was the Jurassic Park interactive experience that I have longed to have for years (that and a giant open-wold game a la Stalker who would fulfill all Trespasser's promises but that's a different subject).

Thank you for respecting and "getting" so much the spirit of Jurassic Park.
    Thank you for using this bold game design and control scheme which I think has more to it than meets the eye when it comes to interactive "games" and storytelling.
    It's a very elegant game and I congratulate you once again for adapting the JP experience to video game form.

I can only hope there will be a sequel possibly dealing with The Lost World as it has been suggested.

There might be minor issues that need ironing out but the essential is definitely here and that is all that matters.
    From the bottom of my gamer and jurassic park fan heart, I thank you and salute you.

PS: On a strictly personal note I'd like to congratulate you for depicting in all its infamous accuracy the American teenage girl, verbal quirks included while providing at the same time the opportunity to feed her to raptors, T-Rexes etc...
    May you be blessed for that

• I would like to thank Telltale for the crotch death in chapter 4. lol

• @Johro said: I would like to thank Telltale for the crotch death in chapter 4. lol

Oh lord, that was one of the deaths that literally made me cringe imagining how painful it would be.

I must tip my hat to Telltale for Sorkin's journal, it was fun reading all the notes and references to how the DNA splicing screwed the dinosaurs up.

• Yes, THANK YOU!
    My first computer game was Trespasser.
    I have been waiting for a quality Jurassic Park game for years, you you have delivered!

• @Johro said: I would like to thank Telltale for the crotch death in chapter 4. lol

Oh yeah! It was one of the best things EVER. And not just in a video game.:D

But seriously, thanks for the whole game, TellTale, you delivered the goods!

• Can someone explain the Pteranodon sitiuation to me? Did ingen let them just allowed them to roam the island this whole time? Did they escape from their aviary. I'm so confused...

Add Comment