User Avatar Image

Where's the baby T-rex 360 avatar download :(

posted by beavermatic on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

I picked up both the Collectors deluxe edition (from telltale games) of JP for PC and bought a copy of the 360 version as well, but I see no download for the T-rex avatar item?

I'm sad now :(

how can I resolve this?

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @beavermatic said: I picked up both the Collectors deluxe edition (from telltale games) of JP for PC and bought a copy of the 360 version as well, but I see no download for the T-rex avatar item?

I'm sad now :(

how can I resolve this?

The code for the Xbox 360 T-Rex Avatar Item should be emailed to you if you pre-ordered at GameStop. The Deluxe Edition does not include this bonus, only the 360 retail disc version if you pre-ordered. If you just bought it without pre-ordering, you won't get it.

• That was a pre-order item through Gamestop. If you pre-ordered the 360 version through them and didn't get your code, you'll need to contact them directly, but I'm sure they'll be happy to help you.

• Gamestop? Help people? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I didn't preorder, but I have 7 close friends who are managers or work for different gamestops.

I'll bug one of them :)

Thanks for quick response!

• @beavermatic said: I didn't preorder, but I have 7 close friends who are managers or work for different gamestops.

Cool. That's the hook ups I need. I'd be asking for game codes and stuff like that. I always try to get the posters they hang in the window too. Cool stuff.

• YAY! my gamestop homies came through for me :)

They can still print off preorder codes!! Though im not sure if that can get them in trouble, so be mindful of that if you folks decided to ask your friends that work at gamestop.

352ka3s.jpg

• I might be biased, but that really is the best avatar item ever.

• it is the best avatar item =) now i just need a Pyramid head helmet for my guy and he will have all my fav games/movies on him

• Nope. Your right. It's definetely the coolest avatar item on the market... same with the velociraptor that came out last night :)

FUNNY THING... once my gamestop buddy realized what he was printing the code for... he printed one for himself. And then the other 3 people working there followed suit.

EDIT: why don't you folks at telltale make that part of the points-purchasble downloads for the avatar? It would make a definete killing... people love that rex!

• ninkh.png

T-Rex is definitely the best, but the Stan suit I bought for mine a while back is a close second.

I don't know if the T-Rex is going to be made available later, Beavermatic. I'm not sure off-hand hand if it was marketed as a pre-order exclusive or not. It would be awesome if you could buy it at some point. I don't have one myself.

Add Comment