User Avatar Image

Deluxe Edition Soundtrack

posted by scallenger on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users

I just downloaded the soundtrack as part of the exclusive features of the Deluxe Edition. I noticed that there is no track order for the many cues presented in the download, just listed alphabetically. Telltale, could you perhaps put up a track listing that puts these tracks in some kind of order of the game's events? Thanks!

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thanks Spinky for the covers

  • I'm very grateful the soundtrack is available though I do wish it was available in lossless format rather than 320k mp3s (I'd love ALAC but I could convert from FLAC), at least as an optional download.

  • @mcneil_1 said: Thanks Spinky for the covers

    No prob. I made them for myself, but I figured you guys might like to have them as well.

  • Yeah I suggested FLAC as an option before the soundtrack was released but perhaps it was too late or they didn't see the suggestion. Maybe they can still remedy it, although I'm honestly happy with at least getting 320k, it sounds great.

  • @Spinky said: No prob. I made them for myself, but I figured you guys might like to have them as well.

    Yea, thx. I'm going to use them too.
    1. I don't have to put something together myself.
    2. If more people use the same covers, it's kinda official.;)

  • @CaMa85 said: Yea, thx. I'm going to use them too.
    1. I don't have to put something together myself.
    2. If more people use the same covers, it's kinda official.;)

    That's exactly what I was going for. I wanted to make them look like the kind of covers TellTale would make.

    I am kinda disappointed that I couldn't find any higher resolution artwork or logo for the front cover though. Anyone know where I could find those?

  • @Spinky said: That's exactly what I was going for. I wanted to make them look like the kind of covers TellTale would make.

    I am kinda disappointed that I couldn't find any higher resolution artwork or logo for the front cover though. Anyone know where I could find those?

    Laserschwert put together covers for the Bone soundtracks, and those are officially endorsed and hosted by Telltale here. If you can find the right person, you may be able to work with Telltale and get similar treatment.

  • @xbskid said: Laserschwert put together covers for the Bone soundtracks, and those are officially endorsed and hosted by Telltale here. If you can find the right person, you may be able to work with Telltale and get similar treatment.

    Wow! I never saw those before, but they look great. Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that.

  • Just finished the game (LOVED it btw, post my overall thoughts elsewhere), and I must say, especially in the final episode, there is a LOT of really fun music in this game that I liked! Jared really seemed to have fun doing variations of Williams "carnivore motif" especially, but also other themes as well if you pay attention. The soundtrack included with the deluxe edition is, I can now very much safely say, NOT a good representation of the game's score. And I don't just mean for Williams music. It seems like some of Jared's themes didn't get represented either. Just thought I would let everyone know.

    Anyway, well done, Jared! You did a really nice fun score for the game with some wonderful nods to Williams in your own style! Just what I wanted. :)

  • guys the game sound is not coming is there anything that i can do to fix pls help!!!!!!!!!

Add Comment