User Avatar Image

Episode 4: Bloody Blueprints

posted by Clever Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 461 users

I'm stuck at the part where Dr. Blank is looking at the blueprint and you have to narrow down which tunnel to fallow. I eliminated B and C. I have examined all three tunnels with all three characters and still nothing happens. Any tips?

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Clever Guy said: I'm stuck at the part where Dr. Blank is looking at the blueprint and you have to narrow down which tunnel to fallow. I eliminated B and C. I have examined all three tunnels with all three characters and still nothing happens. Any tips?

You have to elminate 3 intersections (by clicking on them on the plan and choosing the X) ;)

Let the characters check, which features (like ladders, how many of them and on which sides they are, etc.) are present in the three tunnels. Only one of the intersections on the plans matches all three descriptions.

• aka the bottom left blue print

• You know, I just guessed on that part. Maybe any tunnel you choose ends up being correct?

• @Sporelord said: You know, I just guessed on that part. Maybe any tunnel you choose ends up being correct?

Oh no, you die a grisly death from the Troodons! It's actually great. Now that I've beat the game, I'm going back and dying in every single scenario to enjoy THAT artwork the game makers created! ;)

Add Comment