User Avatar Image

Now that the game is released do you want another 4 episodes

posted by WARP10CK on - last edited - Viewed by 655 users

Despite my issues I would indeed buy four new episodes and my question is:
What should they include and what shouldn´t ?

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They should OFFER four other episodes. Not only JPTG looks outdated, but it's also frigging short, which wouldn't be that much of a problem if it had an actualy gameplay with replay value. At this point, the game is incredibly expensive for what it offers.

  • like i said as the other thread, wouldnt mind seeing all the incidents, from isla sorna, seeing john hammond clone the velociraptor(very first dinosaur) and seeing the place go to hell after

  • @caeska said: Because, many of us are interested in Telltale making some actual quality games in the future maybe?
    Many of us are interested in adventure games and Telltale as a company, including me, but disapprove of their gaming philosophy and the direction they take with their games.

    Those people can still hang out on the forums and give their opinions.

    Be as that may, I'm sure there is a more productive way of voicing your concerns.

  • @anthoto1 said: They should OFFER four other episodes. Not only JPTG looks outdated, but it's also frigging short, which wouldn't be that much of a problem if it had an actualy gameplay with replay value. At this point, the game is incredibly expensive for what it offers.

    Seriously? You're actually going to go with that? Jurassic Park is $30. Most games are $50-$60. Not sure where you're getting the "incredibly expensive" thing from.

  • @Shadowknight1 said: Seriously? You're actually going to go with that? Jurassic Park is $30. Most games are $50-$60. Not sure where you're getting the "incredibly expensive" thing from.

    It seemed obvious to me that anthoto1 was talking about price in relation to the length of the game, not the absolute price. There are many $10-$20 games that last longer than 5-10 hours. And most $50-$60 games provide much more than double that (or have multiplayer modes). On that basis, JP:TG's high price-to-length ratio makes it an incredibly expensive game.

  • I would absolutely love another 4 episodes! I wouldn't mind so much if the gameplay isn't changed (I actually quite like it as it is) as long as the price doesn't change either.

  • @thom-22 said: It seemed obvious to me that anthoto1 was talking about price in relation to the length of the game, not the absolute price. There are many $10-$20 games that last longer than 5-10 hours. And most $50-$60 games provide much more than double that (or have multiplayer modes). On that basis, JP:TG's high price-to-length ratio makes it an incredibly expensive game.

    Not to mention there is no real "gameplay". You get the same basic experience watching a playthrough on Youtube as actually "playing" for yourself.

  • I'd rather them just release a DVD movie, or webisiodes instead of a game at this point, so that people would end their constant bitching about how bad they think the gameplay is, and it essentially ruining the whole game for them.

  • @_Veritas_ said: I'd rather them just release a DVD movie, or webisiodes instead of a game at this point, so that people would end their constant bitching about how bad they think the gameplay is, and it essentially ruining the whole game for them.

    I'd rather it had been a DVD movie that cost $15-$20 instead of a $30 game for no reason too.

  • screw that, had joe jhontson or steven speilberg direct it and have it as an actual movie no animated characters at all besides the dinosaurs of course,

Add Comment