User Avatar Image

Plotholes/ continuity errors/ anachronisms in the game (spoilers!)

posted by tope1983 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users

I know it's quite early for this thread but at least I don't really get one thing which we have already seen:

During the scene when Miles and Nima reach Dennis Nedry's jeep, why are they coming from the inner side of the island?
As the sign at the road indicates the east dock has to be somewhere at the end of the road after the tunnel!
scaled.php?server=841&filename=eastdockr

That's where Nima and Niles are approaching from:
nilesnimajptg.jpg

They are coming from the wrong side, especially because Miles was at the dock before.

89 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A Minor mistake in the Visitor's Center: in the film, we can see the entire skeleton of the T-Rex collapse on the stairs (including the body of the last Raptor being killed), but when Harding, Jess and Nima arrive, the stairs are free of obstacles.

• User Avatar Image
    Dave Grossman Telltale Staff

@tope1983 said: Not a real plothole but why did Miles and Nima search for Nedry just somewhere in the jungle?

That thing Miles is fiddling with is a tracking device....

• In the Movie, the large female raptor killed all of her fellow pack members except for two. One two of them were killed in the visator center from the rex, so how are their four of them in the game?

• @BLACK_HAWK94 said: In the Movie, the large female raptor killed all of her fellow pack members except for two. One two of them were killed in the visator center from the rex, so how are their four of them in the game?

There are FIVE in the game, not counting the dismembered foot of one in the Visitor's Center. Four went into the tunnels after the Hardings, one stayed outside in the pen, munching on a Parasaurolophus corpse.

If you read Sorkin's journal, she mentions Hammond having more Raptors shipped from Site B. These were probably replacements for the ones the big one killed.

Sinaz, any chance of getting Mark in here to answer the Pteranodon question?

• User Avatar Image
    Sinaz20 Telltale Staff

@Nightlight said: Harding, from the movie.

He totally wears a watch in the game, too! We so covered that.

• @BLACK_HAWK94 said: In the Movie, the large female raptor killed all of her fellow pack members except for two. One two of them were killed in the visator center from the rex, so how are their four of them in the game?

Did you not read my reply to the thread you started on this exact subject!? :mad:

• I wish they referenced the mustache, like Jess finding a fake mustache in the back of the car, and Gerry getting all defensive.

• ok here something also, you know billy yoder right, well there is a billy in the 3rd movie as well, and they sort of do the same thing, billy in the third movie steals raptor eggs, the game this billy turns on the group and takes the embryos its a little bit ironic in a way lol

Add Comment