User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park on 3DS

posted by Hermes7282 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

After playing the game and owning a 3DS, I realized how cool it would be on the 3DS! Dinosaurs jump at you in 3D!
The controls are perfect, A, B, X, and Y are for Quick Time Events.
Gyro Controls/Circle Pad for moving the Camera.
D-Pad for changing locations.
C'mon TellTale! Make this happen!

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd be fascinated to play a Telltale game on the 3DS, any Telltale game. Jurassic Park actually makes the most sense as you wouldn't need to move the visuals to the touch screen to explore, which would naturally defeat the purpose of playing the game on a 3DS.

Also, there's likely be a good market as the 3DS isn't exactly flooded with quality games ATM.

• @Woodsyblue said: I'd be fascinated to play a Telltale game on the 3DS, any Telltale game. Jurassic Park actually makes the most sense as you wouldn't need to move the visuals to the touch screen to explore, which would naturally defeat the purpose of playing the game on a 3DS.

Also, there's likely be a good market as the 3DS isn't exactly flooded with quality games ATM.

That, sadly, would be part of the problem. Not many people are really going to rush out to buy a 3DS for Jurassic Park. If they haven't bought it for Mario or Zelda, then I doubt dinos and QTE's are going to win them over. I enjoyed the game, but it doesn't exactly scream system-seller.

• I didn't mean it would be system seller. It more a case of the people who already own the system looking for games to play that would be worth their time. And there is a hell of a lot worse on the 3DS right now than Jurassic Park.

• @Woodsyblue said: I didn't mean it would be system seller. It more a case of the people who already own the system looking for games to play that would be worth their time. And there is a hell of a lot worse on the 3DS right now than Jurassic Park.

I will agree with that, but by that logic...it should be on the Wii too. God knows that with Skyward Sword out, the Wii is going to die slowly unless Nintendo has an ace up their sleeve.

• My only concern with that is, is the Wii powerful enough? I mean it could barely handle ToMI, though admittedly that was hampered by Nintendo's restrictive download limits. I hear the disc versions of Sam & Max seasons one and two were buggy as hell too. Jurassic Park was made with the 360 and PS3 in mind, though it hardly pushed either of those systems to the limit.

• It'd probably be a graphically toned down version, like the Wii version of Back to the Future.

• The Wii got BttF? I didn't even know :o

Oh well, I'd still like to see a Telltale game in 3D. (I've got the 3D screenshots someone put up a while ago of older Telltale games and they're too teasing to resist.)

• I want the game in 3D! I mean, $8 on the eShop for a 3D game? I'll buy it! I have a lot of DSiWare stuff I bought just cause my 3DS was empty.

• I doubt it would be $8.00 for the whole game, maybe $8.00 an episode and that's if they did go with a digital release rather than a physical one.

• Theres already a dinosaur game on the 3ds and the system in question is doing shaky at best with many poor sales,nintendo is actually in the red this year,also since it would be an actual physical game it means going out and being sold in places like gamestop,however gamestop has declared sales of jurassic park the game have been low.

Add Comment