30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • wow I didn't do most of those..although theres not much logic in why you would do many of them..time to replay!

• @Mysterysheep said: Isn't that something you had to of done first time around?

At least that was what I did... was there another way to solve that puzzle?

By the way, when I saw the spoiler with "(Just kidding.)" next to it, I instantly KNEW that that one had to be the "Superball"-gag...

• are you guys ever going to link any of these threads to their episode pages on the main site?

• You can just click on his hand too. You don't have to shoot it (though why any Sam & Max fan would choose the non-violent solution just baffles me).

• @Dangerzone said: are you guys ever going to link any of these threads to their episode pages on the main site?

We actually got them ready this morning, but it hasn't deployed yet. Stay tuned!

• They're totally deployed.

• User Avatar Image
    jmm

Awesome and Emily:

Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball

Hmmm... nothing happened in here, but on the outside there are a lot thunders and lightning happening

• better plug out your computer before you blow a fuse

• @Will said: You can just click on his hand too. You don't have to shoot it (though why any Sam & Max fan would choose the non-violent solution just baffles me).

I remember doing that first time around and Jesse's hand just shot at me so I couldn't do it that way?:confused:

Add Comment