User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park on 3DS

posted by Hermes7282 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

After playing the game and owning a 3DS, I realized how cool it would be on the 3DS! Dinosaurs jump at you in 3D!
The controls are perfect, A, B, X, and Y are for Quick Time Events.
Gyro Controls/Circle Pad for moving the Camera.
D-Pad for changing locations.
C'mon TellTale! Make this happen!

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It'd probably be a graphically toned down version, like the Wii version of Back to the Future.

  • The Wii got BttF? I didn't even know :o

    Oh well, I'd still like to see a Telltale game in 3D. (I've got the 3D screenshots someone put up a while ago of older Telltale games and they're too teasing to resist.)

  • I want the game in 3D! I mean, $8 on the eShop for a 3D game? I'll buy it! I have a lot of DSiWare stuff I bought just cause my 3DS was empty.

  • I doubt it would be $8.00 for the whole game, maybe $8.00 an episode and that's if they did go with a digital release rather than a physical one.

  • Theres already a dinosaur game on the 3ds and the system in question is doing shaky at best with many poor sales,nintendo is actually in the red this year,also since it would be an actual physical game it means going out and being sold in places like gamestop,however gamestop has declared sales of jurassic park the game have been low.

  • @RaventheBlack said: Theres already a dinosaur game on the 3ds and the system in question is doing shaky at best with many poor sales,nintendo is actually in the red this year,also since it would be an actual physical game it means going out and being sold in places like gamestop,however gamestop has declared sales of jurassic park the game have been low.



    Nintendo isn't in the red because of poor sales of the 3DS. Try looking at the actual numbers. The 3DS is selling more units than the DS from what I read. The problem is that Nintendo IS taking a loss on the 3DS per unit sold AND they're sinking money into R&D for the Wii U. Nintendo is also being hurt by the strong value of the yen compared to overseas currency like the dollar. Weak dollar doesn't convert to nearly as much yen, so Nintendo shows a loss.

  • @Shadowknight1 said: Nintendo isn't in the red because of poor sales of the 3DS. Try looking at the actual numbers. The 3DS is selling more units than the DS from what I read. The problem is that Nintendo IS taking a loss on the 3DS per unit sold AND they're sinking money into R&D for the Wii U. Nintendo is also being hurt by the strong value of the yen compared to overseas currency like the dollar. Weak dollar doesn't convert to nearly as much yen, so Nintendo shows a loss.



    It's also the fact nintendo is not releasing some popular titles like xenoblade in america or the tales series,a lot of its popular franchises are also now gone like metroid and megaman,the wii pretty much is the lowest selling unit and all people will agree aside from zelda and smash bros the console and majority of its games was for casual gamers.They also very rarily released major titles that were epic sellers.

    Now unless they have something epic and i mean a really epic gameling on their plans for the nintendo wii-U which i doubt just based on how their doing things now i see it as another short lived console

    Upon a side note,i just wanna clarify chances of jurassic park being put on the 3ds is slim due to poor sales and game rating,it had an average score from hardcore gamers of less then 4 outta 10,and when it comes games going to the handheld its usually major successfull titles like zelda and streetfighter both of which were top selling console games.(note i dont own a 3ds)

  • I meant $8 per episode.
    The 3DS is actually doing pretty good, and has a good future ahead of it.
    The only other 3D dino game is a crappy dino brawler.
    Sell it on the eShop for $8 an episode, and you have sales!

  • @RaventheBlack said: It's also the fact nintendo is not releasing some popular titles like xenoblade in america or the tales series,a lot of its popular franchises are also now gone like metroid and megaman,the wii pretty much is the lowest selling unit and all people will agree aside from zelda and smash bros the console and majority of its games was for casual gamers.They also very rarily released major titles that were epic sellers.



    Okay, I have to say this. Nintendo of America doesn't have anything to do with games being localized. Reggie Fils-Aime has to ask Nintendo of Japan if they can bring games over for the year. In case you haven't been paying attention, American gamers have stopped paying attention to JRPGs like the Tales series, Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower. If something hasn't been selling well, it won't get brought over. Now, if those games do well in other markets outside of Japan, it's possible we'll get them next year.

    Also, Metroid hit a brick wall thanks to Other M. I personally don't understand the criticisms directed toward it, but they are there, and sadly, it makes Metroid less of a priority right now.

    Finally, MEGA MAN?! Mega Man has NOTHING to do with Nintendo. NOTHING. Mega Man is owned by CAPCOM. Capcom has just been gracious enough in the past to put Mega Man games on Nintendo consoles. Unfortunately for fans of the Blue Bomber, Capcom seems determined to bury their best mascot in favor of add-ons for Street Fighter and Marvel Vs. Capcom.

  • JP on the 3DS or I will retire from the internet... yeah that's right.... :p

Add Comment