User Avatar Image

Generic 'Telltale should make...' thread

posted by Stalkers on - last edited - Viewed by 8.0K users

Was this ever discussed as a potential license? The book series is immensely popular and I guess the license isn't too expensive since the TV series bombed. The stories contain quite a bit of detective work and therefore could probably easily adapted into a computer game, probably as a kind of side story to the ongoing story arc - I mean, there are tons of novellas and short stories already.

774 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I want a Star Trek adventure game, and at this point I really don't care which series/part of the franchise they base it on. It's been way to long since 'A Final Unity'.

• @corruptbiggins said: I want a Star Trek adventure game, and at this point I really don't care which series/part of the franchise they base it on. It's been way to long since 'A Final Unity'.

qft

also, Red Dwarf. just imagine it.

• Oh god, finally. After all these months, and many times of me pointing that out, we finally have a centralized topic.

Now if only this were stickied. Stickified. Stickerdisticked. Whatever.

Buuuut anyway. I'd love to see Telltale take on me, er, I mean, Penny Arcade. Maybe not Precipice of Darkness, although it would be cool to see that be realized.

Also, Telltale should take on Lovecraft, and play it absolutely straight, make it as scary as possible.

Finally, Sonic the Hedgehog. I bet somebody here is / was going to love this.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@GaryCXJk said: Oh god, finally. After all these months, and many times of me pointing that out, we finally have a centralized topic.

Now if only this were stickied. Stickified. Stickerdisticked. Whatever.

Buuuut anyway. I'd love to see Telltale take on me, er, I mean, Penny Arcade. Maybe not Precipice of Darkness, although it would be cool to see that be realized.

:)

There's going to be a Precipice of Darkness 3, by the guys who did Breath of Death VII and Cthulhu Saves the World. But a completely different setting with the same sort of characters would work quite well, methinks.

• My triforce of evil. Count Duckula, Seinfeld and Blackadder.

• A Sam and Max game. Then cancel it.

• I've never seen a single episode of the show.

• You know, there was someone who suggested a My Name Is Earl game a few thousand threads ago. In my opinion, that's not a bad idea. It would be hard to realize it as a point & click game, but it wouldn't be that far of a stretch. I mean, you've already got the premise, go through the list fixing what you messed up in another person's life. An overarching arc would be hard though.

• I dunno I guess Travelers Tales might be up for it.

• no i think they should make a really sad video game something that will put you through tears at the end, you know like some of them movies that involves someone dieing at the end from sickness or something, something, that would also get your mind in a twist too like shutter island, my head got so confused a couple of times during that movie, i just dont know the name i would give it for this game, i would buy it, also more action, like someone going into war or something, what yeah guys think the name should be?

Add Comment