User Avatar Image

Your favorite bit of acting in JP:TG?

posted by Irishmile on - last edited - Viewed by 258 users

What was your favorite bit of acting in Jurassic Park the game?

Was it a certain animation?
was it a voice actor's performance?

Mine is the first time we see the Rex slowly stomping towards Gerry when he is trapped under the detached gate... I think of all the bits that sequence fit. It had the same sort of tension that I felt when I watch the first movie.

I also liked the interaction between Mile's (good job Mr. Multi-talented, Jared Emerson-Johnson) and Nima... It really set up how Nima is probably the kind of capable character that puts up with people like Mile's underestimating her..

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He probably thought the payout was worth the risk... he was wrong.

All the raptor animation was spot on too.... I was really impressed with it.

• User Avatar Image
    bubbledncr Telltale Staff

@Irishmile said: He probably thought the payout was worth the risk... he was wrong.

All the raptor animation was spot on too.... I was really impressed with it.

Raptor animation was the very first thing I animated for JP. I pretty much went through the first movie and and the making of documentaries and made a bunch of animations based off that, often times frame by frame.

• Can someone post a video of the crotch death scene please! It would so make my day! :) !

• @nanotyrano said: Can someone post a video of the crotch death scene please! It would so make my day! :) !

you can youtube search episode 4 deaths...it's in there.

• "There's a Close right?" Love Billy's imitation of Nima and his facial expressions throughout that whole scene.

• @bubbledncr said: Raptor animation was the very first thing I animated for JP. I pretty much went through the first movie and and the making of documentaries and made a bunch of animations based off that, often times frame by frame.

The Raptors were some of my favorite animations as well: a job well done!

The Dilophosaurs were nicely animated too: good to see them in action.

For the main characters, I found the dialogues between Dr. Harding and Dr. Sorkin the most interesting; they were pretty fierce and in-depth.

• My favorite bit was when Nima and Gerry were out by the Brachiosaur enclosure and they had that really touching conversation. I don't know why, it just makes me think of nothing but Jurassic Park. Plus you find out about Nima and Marquita. Telltale was right. I fell in love with the characters! Except Billy of course..

• I like Nima and Gerry Beside the Brachiosaurus Paddock, very touching, but by far some of my favourites scenes are ones with Jess in. I think Telltale did such a good job at portraying a fourteen year old girl. The way she desperately wants to grow up, by stealing Dr. Sorkins Cigarettes, and mentioning she wants to get a tattoo, but also once things get rough she tries to act brave, but always ends up running back to Gerry. Simply wonderful, favourite character.

• my favorite bit was when Jess sneaked out to have a smoke. I absolutely LOVED how the raptor appeared while she was trying to get the lighter to work. So creepy and JP like! Awesome job on that one telltale!

• I just saw the crotch death and it looked brutal! All the animations for this game were beautifuly rendered!

Add Comment