21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Odds are the cancellation was being planned before NBC even gave the license to Telltale.

This might affect the game's future, but don't take it as proof of anything.

I do think it might be for the best if Telltale called the game off, though. Most people (me included) aren't really interested in the idea of a Law and Order game, and the show being cancelled certainly won't help matters.

• I agree, I for one am not looking forward to this game or even care about it, most people I've seen post about usually say they don't give a crap or wish it could have been the main Law & Order, and now that's it cancelled due to low low ratings, I doubt there's even a cult following behind it such as other shows like FireFly.

Either way, this project just seems like a waste of TellTale's time that could be spent on one of the many other projects they're doing. Or releasing a Sam & Max Season 3 Soundtrack.

• This is the only new TTG release I care about. I would rather the main one or SVU but I watched LA episodes and enjoyed it and would love to play a game of it.

• Well, TTG, maybe you could rework it to have a new thing set in the same unvierse as Serenity.... pretty please?

• Without the show, the game has no point

• I get the feeling that coolsome and I are the only two people here who actually hope to be able to play this game someday. :(

• User Avatar Image
    harrisonpink Telltale Staff

@mjc0961 said: I get the feeling that coolsome and I are the only two people here who actually hope to be able to play this game someday. :(

Hey, me too! I love Law & Order! In fact, if I crane my neck the right way, I can actually see down the office and watch people working on it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, what I've seen looks awesome, and I can't wait to play it :D

• @harrisonpink said: Hey, me too! I love Law & Order! In fact, if I crane my neck the right way, I can actually see down the office and watch people working on it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, what I've seen looks awesome, and I can't wait to play it :D

You couldn't take a secret pic of it could you.;)

• User Avatar Image
    harrisonpink Telltale Staff

@coolsome said: You couldn't take a secret pic of it could you.;)

Objection! Calls for speculation. ;)

• @harrisonpink said: Hey, me too! I love Law & Order! In fact, if I crane my neck the right way, I can actually see down the office and watch people working on it.

Cool! Glad to hear that it's being worked on still. :D

@harrisonpink said: Objection! Calls for speculation. ;)

Overruled!

Add Comment