User Avatar Image

sorkin

posted by SeanJP on - last edited - Viewed by 753 users

must say her character is starting to grow on me i love the voice actress and love sorkins personality

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it's terrible that the game doesn't give you any choice on the carpet bombing matter. This would have been perfect if the game had given the player a choice whether to stop the bombing or let it happen. As a consequence to the second choice Sorkin would die trying to save a world she had helped to create.

Now I don't want to replay the game anymore because it totally ruins the story. Whenever I see the T Rex vs Triceratops fight, I'm gonna be thinking, it doesn't really matter who wins as both of them are going to die in horrible agony from napalm bombing. I totally wanted to go with Sorkin's view. When I first heard about the bombing I figured one of the game objectives was to stop it and I got really anxious to see the part where they stop it. Even when the surviving characters were on the boat, I was like, okay but how is the bombing going to get stopped, if they're already off the island... oh wait.......

And then the credits rolled and I realized the game wanted me to accept the final solution as it was. Real disappointment in my opinion.

The dinosaurs could not compete with other creatures in our ecosystem. They went extinct for a reason. Also bringing down a rogue T rex is not actually that difficult. Simply bombing an entire island full of innocent creatures seemed like murder to me. Especially since it was based on a bogus cover story and was actually motivated by InGen who wanted to cover their tracks.

• @joonatanr said: I think it's terrible that the game doesn't give you any choice on the carpet bombing matter. This would have been perfect if the game had given the player a choice whether to stop the bombing or let it happen. As a consequence to the second choice Sorkin would die trying to save a world she had helped to create.

Now I don't want to replay the game anymore because it totally ruins the story. Whenever I see the T Rex vs Triceratops fight, I'm gonna be thinking, it doesn't really matter who wins as both of them are going to die in horrible agony from napalm bombing. I totally wanted to go with Sorkin's view. When I first heard about the bombing I figured one of the game objectives was to stop it and I got really anxious to see the part where they stop it. Even when the surviving characters were on the boat, I was like, okay but how is the bombing going to get stopped, if they're already off the island... oh wait.......

And then the credits rolled and I realized the game wanted me to accept the final solution as it was. Real disappointment in my opinion.

The dinosaurs could not compete with other creatures in our ecosystem. They went extinct for a reason. Also bringing down a rogue T rex is not actually that difficult. Simply bombing an entire island full of innocent creatures seemed like murder to me. Especially since it was based on a bogus cover story and was actually motivated by InGen who wanted to cover their tracks.

"Thank God for Site B."

• @Shadowknight1 said: "Thank God for Site B."

if jp4 doesnt change their ideas around maybe a site c!!!

• @bloodkiller630 said: if jp4 doesnt change their ideas around maybe a site c!!!

site c would be milking it..but perhaps a story surrounding the unfinished park in the azores islands in europe...With InGEN attempting to correct there mistakes on a still viable amusment park.... using site B as a research area (via hot air ballon or arial photos) or even cordoning off a section to rebuild a small research station...

• There is one thing Sorkin did I'm not too sure about. In Episode 3, while the gang is attempting to get into the room with the geothermal power and Jess and Gerry are arguing, you can have Sorkin look around suspiciously in some large tube (or something) behind Gerry. Yoder (or maybe it was Oscar...) inquires as to what she's looking for, and she quickly brushes it off. Her answer isn't too convincing. Does anyone know what the woman was doing?

• @Final Fall 0 said: There is one thing Sorkin did I'm not too sure about. In Episode 3, while the gang is attempting to get into the room with the geothermal power and Jess and Gerry are arguing, you can have Sorkin look around suspiciously in some large tube (or something) behind Gerry. Yoder (or maybe it was Oscar...) inquires as to what she's looking for, and she quickly brushes it off. Her answer isn't too convincing. Does anyone know what the woman was doing?

She was looking at a quarantine container, probably to see why it was open.

Add Comment