User Avatar Image

TFT3K: Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000

posted by RingmasterJ5 on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users

attachment.php?attachmentid=2745&stc=1&d

This is TFT3K, where bad fanfics are mocked by me, Alcoremortis, Remolay, StrongBrush1, Insane Guy of DOOM and various guests!

Facebook
Twitter
TVTropes
Upcoming MSTs

Season One:

Episode One: "THE HOUSE OF MADNESS MAX/THE ABILITY TO READ MINDS AND ASLO TO SEND THROUGHS TO OTHER PEOPLE" (a Sam and Max fanfic)

Episode Two, with guest commentator Coolsome: "Monkey Moon" (a Monkey Island/Sailor Moon crossover fanfic)

Episode Three, with guest commentator Lattsam: "Sam & Max meet Sonic the Hedgehog" (a Sam and Max/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanfic)

Episode Four: "The Adventures of Rainbow Sparkle" (a My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Five: "im nut ok i promiss" (A My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Six: "Zim born again" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

Episode Seven: A Whole Bunch O' Crap (various fanfics from the Invader Zim, My Little Pony, and Ace Attorney fandoms)

Episode Eight: "IZ interveiw chapter 6/Snape the Bat/SCARY GHOST STORY FETUSING CHUCK NORRIS" (an Invader Zim/Doctor Who crossover fanfic, along with two short Harry Potter fics)

Episode Nine: “Mlp:fim: The Shiping Ship/That Croppy Itching” (a My Little Pony fic, along with a short Sam and Max fic)

Episode Ten: Recap, Part One (A Hangover/Planet of the Apes crossover, along with a Big Bang Theory fic and an Invader Zim chapter)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Skepkitty of The Half-World: Aperture Nikki (a Portal fic)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Insane Guy of DOOM: Christian Humber Reloaded, Part One (Too many series to list)

Season Two:

Episode One: Invader Zim: Born Again Christian (an Invader Zim fic)

Episode Two: Killjoy Songfics (Two My Little Pony songfics)

Author MSTs(These update with every new chapter that the author makes):

Marissa-The-Writer(a Valve fanfic author), with guest-commentator Tredlow popping in for a few chapters(WARNING: PORTAL 2 SPOILERS)

DBreBre-Z(an Invader Zim fanfic author)

Sue Mary, with guest-commentator Lattsam in the second half(too many series to list)

Peter Chimaera (Too many series to list)

TFT3K Specials:

The Harry Potter First Chapter Smorgasboard, with guest-commentator Lattsam

Solo MSTs:

RingmasterJ5:

"Half-Humans" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

“Me in Invader Zim? Oh Kami” (an Invader Zim fanfic MSTd as “Automated TT Submission”)

MightypirateTM:

"It's the Inside that Counts" (a Haruhi Suzumiya fanfic)

Remolay:

"Kimagure Revenge Road" (an Orange Road fic)

"Scanranger" (a Power Rangers/Super Sentai fic)

Lattsam:

"Garfield: First Blood" (a Garfield fanfic)

Other Stuff:

Teen Fortress 2 Autocorrected, by MightypirateTM

TFT3K-inspired Total Drama Island fic, by Lattsam

352 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My goodness, Aperture Nikki is even worse than ITS MY LIFE! Which is something considering I tried to make ITS MY LIFE! as bad as possible.

• Besides, you all know I did write a chapter in "Marrissa"'s style:

AN OMG A TV TROPES PAGE! TAKE THAT [[RougeAnglesOfSatin FALMER]] [[XtremeKoolLetterz TROLLZ]] NOW EVEN THO MY STORY IS COMPLET NO ON CAN STOP ME FROM BECOMIN THE QUEEN OF FAN FICTION!

PS THANKS FOR POINTIN OUT ITS TV TROPES NOT TV WORDS ILL REMBER THAT!

[[center:ITS MY LIFE!]]

[[center:POST-EPILOG: THE TV TROPES PAGE]]

Hi my nick name is [=MarrissaTheWriter=] and I was writing a story called [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin ITS MY LIFE!]] but I completid it. It was about Chells sister called Marrissa Roberts ([[SuspiciouslySpecificDenial AN THATS JUST A COINCEDENCE]]) who has speshul powers and is praganeant with Wheetlys robot ball-humon baby. She was doing tests in portal labs with that other gurl Chell who was brane damaged but she eventually died. GLaDOS in the meen time was being a dumb goth emo who was constantly listening to Avril Lavinge and My Kemical Romace music and cutting herself and attempting sewisidsing.

After three chappers I was bored with that and intoduced a xillion of new charaters and cameos from other Valve games and other well-noun games and movees. The zomboys from Resident Evil and Dead Space were ther and everyone liked it. There were also Team Fortress 2 but they were replaced with evil twins called Teen Fortress 2 and they were more meen. (The story TEEN FORTESS 2 is coming soon I hope you reed it!)

The story later induced elements sush as Andork Hell, Gabe (and Cave) Jonson, time travel (BTW I KNOW HOW TO RITE TIME TRAVEL SO DONT TELL ME I DONT!) and such. It all turned out really epic and entense but boron to write about so I made Assirram Strebor who was Marrissas evil clown and they participated in a showdown throdown and everything ended with a credit song lick Still Alife and Want You Gone.

Ther is an [[DramaticReading audio book]] for peoples who are blind and cant reed it made by Cat Not Bounty and a fan comic [[SweetBroAndHellaJeff Sweet Cheel and Hella Marrissa]] made by some buziness guy I cant rember it sorry!

Also there, but I cant find it anywhere is a machinima empolying the perviously mentioned reeding and an animation but anons announsed it and theres no way to chek if they made it or not so...

Ill not detail it more just [[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7037708/1/ITS_MY_LIFE go reed it!]]

AN SORRY FOR YOU GUYS NEVER GIVING TEEN FORTRESS 2 TWO YOU BU IM WORKING ON IT AND I WILL RELEES IT I PROMISE11!1 SEE YOU NECKS TIME11!!!!!

PS SINCE THIS IS A TV TROPES PAGE I NEED TO LIST SOME TROPES AND THEY TELL THERE IS NO STORY WITHOWT TROPES SO:

*SO ONE WOULD BE [[JumpingTheShark JUMPIN THE SHARK]] BECAUSE A REVIEWER POINTED IT OUT
    *AND ALSO PROBABLY [[DrugsAreBad DRUGS ARE BAD]] WHEETLY NEW FROM ME

AND PLEASE DONT ADD [[MarySue MARRY SUE]] TO THE LIST I CLEARLY POINTED OUT IN THE STORY THAT SHE ISNT ONE! EVEN THE WEBSITE IS TELLING YOU TO DO SO ITS A YMMV TROPE SO!

• 6639492aaa.jpg

For a short time the Sue Mary page on TVTropes listed that not only were Sue Mary and MarrissaTheWriter the same person, but it was Insane Guy of Doom.

The person who added this...

phoenix_wright_news.jpg
    WAS YOU, ASBusinessMagnet!

• Wait...What if ASBusinessMagnet and Mr. Doom...

...ARE THE SAME PERSON!

Drama_prairie_dog.gif

• Nope, that trick only works once. We're separate.

• Aw...I was going to work up to everyone on this forum, including myself, is actually you, Mr. Doom.

• I could always try to continue upon Marrissa's legacy.

AN SO NOV I WAZ TOO BUZY REEDING THRU BILLEON OF MY STORIES GETTONG MESTED SO I COLDNT WRITE THE THRID STORY BUT FINALLE HERE IT IS! AND MORE EENANE PLOT TWISTS ARE TO INCOR!Ą

PORTOL THE 4TH MILLENNIA

CHAPTPER 1: MEET THE BUSINESS MAN

Hy my name is Principal Business Man and I am in control of this AWESUM Portal Hi School which is never boron and always someting is happening. Foe example a guy from British named Sean Kizzy Neseta Roberts (AN NO RELATION TO MARRISSA WHEETLIES WIFE ROBERTS) called me and sed that he just cant get me storees becoz there so nonsencecal boot lick everybony else says there cool so I ingored him and went on to be the princepal.

On another hand, I want to be serious with my fics.

EDIT:

@Remolay said: For a short time the Sue Mary page on TVTropes listed that not only were Sue Mary and MarrissaTheWriter the same person, but it was Insane Guy of Doom.

The person who added this...

WAS YOU, ASBusinessMagnet!

That was because I wasn't just going to take your word for the fact that MarissaTheWriter and Sue Mary are the same person, and went through the trouble of checking that you are 100% serious, and once I had that figured out I wanted to have the truth published so that everyone could know for sure.

• This isn't a TFT3K post, but...I have started an Invader Zim fanwar, anyone want to join my army? You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, just having more members than the other side helps.

• And I forgot to say, cue me "lithuanianing" on every step of the way and a "werdass gril with pink hare witch was lick GLaDOS bu less so then Caroloin" appearing out of nowhere.

• @RingmasterJ5 said: This isn't a TFT3K post, but...I have started an Invader Zim fanwar, anyone want to join my army? You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, just having more members than the other side helps.

I think we'd do better to be the underdogs in this particular instance.

Add Comment