User Avatar Image

Can you crack it?

posted by JedExodus on - last edited - Viewed by 572 users

Super-sleuthing/snooping arm of the UK government GCHQ has posted a code for potential employees to crack. If you're a smart cookie you might wanna consider giving it a whirl. As with all jobs in defence and security/espionage you'll however have to completely erase your online presence if your application is successful.

EDn3v.jpgSource

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Chyron8472 said: a seal indicative of many grammar errors or of none?

You're missing your captial letter at the start of that sentence there grammar-pants.

• @puzzlebox said: Whoa! Did you really, or are you being an awful tease? Are we even remotely close?

Just use your Secret Society decoder pin.

• @JedExodus said: You're missing your captial letter at the start of that sentence there grammar-pants.

I know it. I decided not to edit my post this time, though.

• @JedExodus said: You're missing your captial letter at the start of that sentence there grammar-pants.

*capital
    *there, grammar-pants.

Muphry's Law.

• @puzzlebox said: I've never been particularly interested in learning virtual machines, but now I kinda want to try it just to see if I can.

I had a muck about with it last-night, but it ended in confusion and dead-ends. It was that kind of frustration where you're making up fantastic new swears on the spot.

@puzzlebox said: Muphry's Law.

That's rather excellent!!

• Just entered the solution. This will be the last you see of me.

Anybody else that feels reminded of "Mercury Rising"?

• they should have just posted it on the arkham city UK forums :P A guy there decoded the complex sequence in just over a day. The others, the community figured out in minutes.

Add Comment