User Avatar Image

Carnotaurus

posted by BLACK_HAWK94 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

I just finished reading TLW and who agrees the Carnotaurus are awesome?

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @bloodkiller630 said: i ment skin color wise lolz, in comics they are similar between the ones in dinosaur and the ones in jurassic park

Well their skin changes colour, so yes, they're different.

• ok the carataur on jurassic park the lost world the game or some shit like that when you play as the compy the carnataur is a grayish color, is this one of its colors?

• Well they don't really describe the colours much because a) it's dark, and b) the animals are almost invisible.

• OK i am wandering how long the movie would be if they redid the lost world jurassic park and put in the parts from the book, it would probably have to be 2 parts, the carnotaur part and the pterenodon part, also they took a part off in the city, they didn't show how the velociraptors ate the people on the boat, also the velociraptors sneak off into the city, and there is a small team i think they either capture them and send them back to the Island or kill them, i am not sure?

• Well none of the t-rex being shipped to San Diego happened in either book so if they remade the movie to be closer to the book they wouldn't include any of that stuff.

Also, the cearadactyls (or pterodacyls) were in the first book, not the second.

• i don't know what you guys are talking about, but carnotaurus was featured in all three films and in the game. i'm guessing you guys just weren't watching carefully enough.

• Actually, carnotaurus is the longest running easter egg in motion picture history.

• @hiplobonoxa said: i don't know what you guys are talking about, but carnotaurus was featured in all three films and in the game. i'm guessing you guys just weren't watching carefully enough.

it sucks that they werent on jpog right, well you can mod charcarodontasaurus to look like carnotaurus on modding genesis, or allosaurus, but i think it is just me who mods them, i got several copies, that have certain mods in them

• @bloodkiller630 said: it sucks that they werent on jpog right, well you can mod charcarodontasaurus to look like carnotaurus on modding genesis, or allosaurus, but i think it is just me who mods them, i got several copies, that have certain mods in them

If a sequel to JPOG does come out (which will probably made after JP4 does come to theaters), the game MUST include Carnotaurus.

• @JPTGfan said: If a sequel to JPOG does come out (which will probably made after JP4 does come to theaters), the game MUST include Carnotaurus.

If a sequel comes out, it'll have to be handled by someone else. From what I understand, the company that made it shut down.

Add Comment