User Avatar Image

Sam & Max: Devils Playhouse all episodes camera glitch on steam

posted by wolfflame21 on - last edited - Viewed by 261 users

On steam i had S&M DP and the camera was fixed in one spot for episode 2 and i t would not move. So i looked a LP of the game and moved on to episode 3, i had the same problem and so on and so on. I demand compensation, i feel like i was ripped off, i tried everything believe me this was my last resort.

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What are you referring to, exactly? Are you having problems with a specific scene?

  • @Michael Parks said: What are you referring to, exactly? Are you having problems with a specific scene?

    evrey scene

  • So you're saying that when you walk left in the first scene of The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, the camera doesn't pan along with you?

  • @Michael Parks said: So you're saying that when you walk left in the first scene of The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, the camera doesn't pan along with you?

    No in 2 samun mak glitched so i went to 3 all was fine until 5 when the camera fixed in one spot. I demand a refund of some sorts, i feel like you guys said we dont care lets release it with bugs! I am a huge TT fan since your first game so i am angry how badly Sam and Max was treated bugs wise

  • @Michael Parks said: So you're saying that when you walk left in the first scene of The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, the camera doesn't pan along with you?

    Pardon my grammar on that, i meant that 2 glitched, everything was fine till 5 when the camera fixed to one spot on every part of the game even if i restarted.

  • I'm still not clear on what your issue is. You initially said you had issues with Episode 3, but now you're saying Episode 3 was fine. You said episode 2 "glitched," but at which part? Please be clear on exactly what the issue is, and where you're experiencing it.

  • @Michael Parks said: I'm still not clear on what your issue is. You initially said you had issues with Episode 3, but now you're saying Episode 3 was fine. You said episode 2 "glitched," but at which part? Please be clear on exactly what the issue is, and where you're experiencing it.

    My grammar sucks, i had problems with 3 but not game breaking ones besides one save glitch which was my fault since my i turned off my PC in game. Sorry if i am being unclear here.

  • @Michael Parks said: I'm still not clear on what your issue is. You initially said you had issues with Episode 3, but now you're saying Episode 3 was fine. You said episode 2 "glitched," but at which part? Please be clear on exactly what the issue is, and where you're experiencing it.

    At the tomb of Samun-Mak max glitched me up to a area were i was stuck there since i thought that was part of the game, weird right?

  • If you're interested in a refund, please contact Steam's support team directly. We can't offer refunds on products not purchased directly through our store.

    You might want to try verifying the integrity of the game cache in Steam, to make sure your installs aren't corrupted.

  • Wolfflame, are you...two different people? It really seems like it.

Add Comment