User Avatar Image

Your favorite dinosaur in the Game? (possible spoilers!)

posted by MasCot on - last edited - Viewed by 282 users

I am wondering which dinosaurs you liked best in the Game.:) I hope I didn't miss out any of them, Brachiosaurs were only heard and we didn't see any Gallimimuses, so I didn't include them.

My favorite was newcomer Mosasaur, it was awesome.

The Rex was also great, its battle with the Alpha Trike was spectacular, though she may have popped up too often. Transporting dino...

Troodons come third, they were really creepy and dangerous, I loved them.

The others were also pretty cool, maybe except the Herrerasaurs, I don't think they were distinct enough, especially after reading their Jounral entry which descirbed them as cool and very ancient dinosaurs.

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I loved the Troodons. The creepy way they stalked the characters throughout the game and their awesome look sold me. I really want a figurine of those things.

• The rex will always be my favorite... The troodon was alright but the mosasaur was easily the best new kid on the block.

• In the game no Gallimimus and Brachiosaurus?.

• ^^ Nope. Sorry, I was expecting them too. You do hear the Brachiosaurus at one point, but don't see them.

I voted T-Rex. He will always be #1 in Jurassic Park.

• Troodon, by far. T-Rex and Velociraptor are also my favorites.

• Your poll is missing Pteranodon. They were in the game too. Any way my favorite Dino would have to be Tylosaurus (the mosasaur).

• While the classic from the movie like the T-Rex and the Raptors were extremely well done in the game, I would have to say Troodon. When I first heard Telltale was adding a new dinosaur, I have to admit, I was skeptical about how well it would fit. But they did an amazing job with the Troodon! The design was great, and the way they build their nest... that was creepy, but really added to the suspense and the overall feel of the dinosaur.

(I'm not sure how to add spoiler tags, so hopefully I didn't spoil anything.)

• i will always have a spot in my heart for the T-rex. the dilophosaurus is one of my favorite dinosaurs and looked really good in this game, they looked pretty good in the game. I wish there was more of mosasaur in the game, it was such a awesome concept and interesting dino, wish there was more, but it was still cool.

sad to say, i didn't like the Troodon's design. The eyes we're too bulgy and i thought they looked awkward sometimes. the concept was awesome, i liked how their eyes glowed and the poison bites. I think they just felt too alien for Jurassic Park. but i didn't hate them, they were interesting, just a little too different for me i suppose

• I loved the mosasaur , being a huge fan of both Jurassic and Cretaceous marine reptiles. But I really think troodon is one of my favorite dinosaurs now. It was like walking horror movie. Killing quietly. Stalking from great distances. NOCTURNAL, need I say more?, leaves a frightening gory mess wherever it treads... It makes me wonder how lethal they were in life. If they weren't omnivores like Joseph leidy predicted.

Add Comment