User Avatar Image

Why still no news about it? Wasn't it planned for 2011?

posted by Bloody Eugene on - last edited - Viewed by 386 users

No news about this game?
I remember this game was planned for 2011, as they state HERE...

Was the game dropped?

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Shauntron said: Confirmed: Game has not been dropped. We're trying to launch a website, screenshots and a behind the scenes trailer simultaneously and for the game to look nice and polished for these goodies. Instead of trickling out details we wanted to give everyone the full scoop all at once. We're still trying to nail down timing so I won't make a promise I can't keep, but expect said full scoop very very soon!

This makes me a happy coolsome.

• @Shauntron said: Confirmed: Game has not been dropped. We're trying to launch a website, screenshots and a behind the scenes trailer simultaneously and for the game to look nice and polished for these goodies. Instead of trickling out details we wanted to give everyone the full scoop all at once. We're still trying to nail down timing so I won't make a promise I can't keep, but expect said full scoop very very soon!

Awesome. Thanks for the news. I'll keep my eyes open. :D

• A Behind the Scenes video is out on the TV Guide website, and it doesn't look like it's an LA game anymore, it's an entire Law & Order universe game.

Can I post a link to the video? I mean, Telltale officially acknowledged it on Twitter, after all.

• I assume it's fine to share the trailer. It's here: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Law-Order-Game-1040737.aspx

I don't watch Law & Order, but it's pretty cool that they're taking all these different versions of L&O and are throwing them together. Not sure about the graphics though, feels like a bit of a step back from more recent Telltale games. Perhaps because Ipod and Ipad seem to be the main platforms this time around (with PC & Mac coming later? A bit weird if true, as the PC-versions have always been there on day 1).

I like that the game has branching storylines based on how you play. Jurassic Park had a little bit of that, which I enjoyed, and Walking Dead seems to have that even more. Very exciting. Oh, and 7 episodes? That's crazy! Maybe they're shorter than what we're used to (which also seems logical if the game is targeted at mobile platforms)?

I'm still not sure if this is a game for me, but can some of the fans (or developers!) recommend me some of the best Law & Order episodes? I'm especially interested if it stars one of the characters of the game, I guess.

• Jack McCoy is in it!!!

Edit: Does anyone know if Sam Waterstone is voicing Jack McCoy.

• @coolsome said: Jack McCoy is in it!!!

Edit: Does anyone know if Sam Waterstone is voicing Jack McCoy.

He is not, though the voice actors we got to voice the favorite Law & Order franchise characters that appear in our game sound great!

• @Alan Johnson said: He is not, though the voice actors we got to voice the favorite Law & Order franchise characters that appear in our game sound great!

Oh ok I'm sure he will sound the same as the TV version. (like Wallace did in W&G game). Also I never thought Lenny Brisco would be in this game.:D

• Oh god, I are excite!

I'm going to be disappointed if the final episode does not end with Jack McCoy performing a heroic sacrifice to stop a threat to destroy the human race, and a golden statue of him declaring him the savior of Humanity. Or the 'Free Man' ending as I've come to refer to it.

• @Ribs said:
    I'm going to be disappointed if the final episode does not end with Jack McCoy performing a heroic sacrifice to stop a threat to destroy the human race, and a golden statue of him declaring him the savior of Humanity. Or the 'Free Man' ending as I've come to refer to it.

In my mind that's how the series has ended.

• @coolsome said: Jack McCoy is in it!!!

YES!

@coolsome said: He is not, though the voice actors we got to voice the favorite Law & Order franchise characters that appear in our game sound great!Having just recently played Ubisoft's NCIS game, this made me sad. But then I remembered Back to the Future, and that you guys care more about making a great game than Ubisoft does for these kinds of games. So I'm sure it will be fine.

@coolsome said: Also I never thought Lenny Brisco would be in this game.:DLenny's in the game?! Holy crap want now please. :eek:

Add Comment