User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park The Game: Review thread - post your impressions here!

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 16.8K users

The release date for the game is finally here and I'm sure everyone will be dieing to voice their opinions on the game as well as post reviews from other websites. Instead of having thousands of post with different reviews, I figured it would be easier to have one thread dedicated to Jurassic Park reviews.

I haven't been able to play it yet but I will be posting seperate reviews for each episode here as I finish them.

So if anyone wants to share their opinon after finally getting to play the game, or want to share links to reviews of the game from other website here's a great thread to do it.

And, of course, try to use those Spoiler tabs when needed!!!

432 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Snugglecakes said: No, I know, I couldn't resist sorry :D

hurr durr couldnt resist insulting others opinions on the game let me become Faceslasher Jr and insult others!11111111111111111

• ive now finished the game. probably one of the worst games ever. i dont know, the whole thing feels like a student exam-project. who re-invented the 1997 jedi knight graphics?

• @asyncus said: who re-invented the 1997 jedi knight graphics?

Are you seriously comparing this:

jediknig_screen004.jpg

with this:

Telltale-Games-Jurassic-Park-Game-.jpg

Ok, it's not Skyrim or LA Noire standards of graphics but the amount of criticism regarding the level of graphics in the game is ridiculous.
    Give your head a shake, man!

• @corruptbiggins said: Are you seriously comparing this:

Ok, it's not Skyrim or LA Noire standards of graphics but the amount of criticism regarding the level of graphics in the game is ridiculous.

They look exactly the same ;P

• @Snugglecakes said: Was the last game you played by any chance called "PacMan"? I really don't get it. How you can give 8/10 to puzzles when there aren't any is particularly interesting.

For your information, I play many great games like, oh idk, maybe Halo? Operation Genesis? Assassins Creed? Must I go on? The point is I gave the GAMEPLAY 8.5/10, not the puzzles. The puzzles were about a 6.5/10; it's clear you are a moron who does not take the time to read any thing of what I had to say, and you come from a biased point of view of "it's not a shooter, so it sucks". Do everyone a favor, and stop trolling, or AT LEAST have more back up to ur opinion than "ur an idiot"

• @corruptbiggins said: Are you seriously comparing this:

jediknig_screen004.jpg

with this:

Telltale-Games-Jurassic-Park-Game-.jpg

I couldn't agree more; Idk why everyone says the graphics are PS2 class. Its not the best, but it is defiantly not PS2 class

• @usnusa2003 said: hahaha, that is funny. This person must have only played like two games in their life. The game was awful. Gamepro gave it a 5.5 and that was one of the better reviews....they said it best. The movie, which was made almost 20 years ago, still looks BETTER then the game !!!!

*snip*

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

If someone thinks he was personally insulted, and feels offended, please report the post to a moderator immediately. You DO NOT INSULT BACK.

• HEY EVERYONE WHO USES OTHERS REVIEWS AS THEIR OPINION, READ THIS!

Your opinion is what is final, don't trust Metacritic or others. Most likely the bad reviews on Meta are from the dumbshits who got mad about Telltale breaking the shit jeep, excuse my french. We need YOUR reviews, I don't care if it's copypasta, but as long as it's from your fingers and keys. Don't make me break out the paddle and go smack a dog. This thread is for YOUR reviews, don't shove other reviews and here.

And for the love of god, RESPECT OPINIONS!

• funny, i have the game and i have replayed it like five times, i am exploring the dialouge especially at the boneshaker between jess and nima, it cracks me up like every time

Add Comment