User Avatar Image

Back to the Future Platform Discussion

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users

EDIT: I originally made this thread to speculate on what systems BttF will be released on. It's since been confirmed for PC, Mac, iPad, and PlayStation 3.

It will not be on the Xbox 360 or Wii, at least for now, presumably because Telltale's past experiences with WiiWare and XBLA haven't been as pleasant as theirs with PSN. However, bringing it to these systems later isn't out of the question.

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That's the same question I ask when it comes to Scott Pilgrim the game. There are so many Nintendo references but it's not on the wii or DS! Also since Scott Pilgrim is partnered with Universal, any thoughts of Tell Tale making a 7 episodic adventure like the graphic novels? One can dream. :rolleyes:

• User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator

At one point, Telltale actually considered making a Scott Pilgrim game, but had been turned down by the creator of the series.

• So what do you all think the chances are of this getting released on the XBLA? In the fall time. Personally, if they do I will just buy it again!

• @DefiantEnd said: So what do you all think the chances are of this getting released on the XBLA? In the fall time. Personally, if they do I will just buy it again!

im not 100% sure about that i would say 50/50 to get it on XBLA =)
    but .. the Jurassic Park game will be on Consoles This Fall 2011 =)
    (50/50 chance JP game might come to 360) maybe i dont know

• [QUOTE=Lucreto;462762]I agree more people need to play these games pity Microsoft won't let them.

Microsoft XBLA rules are very strict. Telltale released 2 seasons of Sam & Max published by Microsoft but these were never released on the PS3 due to the exclusive contract preventing any release on the PS3 but the Wii was okay. Super Meat Boy has the same contract.

What!!! thats bull#$$# .. so PS3 owners will NEVER get Sam and max Seasons 1 and 2??? because of microsoft strict Rules?? hahah No wonder S3 made it on PS3 =) (PC and MAC too) ok so if JP game ends up on XBLA (how long does XBLA people gonna have wait for the game to come out???) while PS3 people gets the game quicker(1-5) (i mean monthly) (yeah BTTF game PS3 was sort of a mixed up but now they are getting the Episodes Monthly) so im ok with that =)

• We all know that the episode 1 of the game is released on iPad... But what about an iPhone app ?!? I'd totally buy it !!!

• To be honest, I don't think the there's enough technolgical capacity to transfer the graphics and quality into an iPhone app. Best to stick with the PS3, iPad and PC/Mac. :)

• Sorry for reviving an "old" thread, I know it's been a while since the game has been released, but I would like to know if there's been any word on this game coming to Xbox 360 ?

People at Telltale, and everyone who got it on other platforms, may not care anymore, but can't bring myself to play this on my laptop when I could play it on a nice bigger TV screen, and unfortunately, I don't own any other platform capable of running it.

Is there any hope ? Could perhaps someone who works at telltales tell us something about this ?

• @Mineral said: Sorry for reviving an "old" thread, I know it's been a while since the game has been released, but I would like to know if there's been any word on this game coming to Xbox 360 ?

People at Telltale, and everyone who got it on other platforms, may not care anymore, but can't bring myself to play this on my laptop when I could play it on a nice bigger TV screen, and unfortunately, I don't own any other platform capable of running it.

Is there any hope ? Could perhaps someone who works at telltales tell us something about this ?

No. There's been no word on a 360 release. Jurassic Park came out on the 360 (in disc form), though, so Telltale hasn't abandoned the system or anything like that.

If it's any consolation, you're not missing out on much.

• Yeah, but it's been what ... 5-6 months (I think) since the DVD release for the PC version of BTTF ?
    If it was still coming out they would probably have said or hinted something about it by now. I wish someone from telltale would just say something :-(

Add Comment