User Avatar Image

Quite a week, I will be around if you want to talk about it

posted by dancon on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users

Hi Everyone, I am just putting up some shelves but I will be checking this thread. We had quite a week this week If you want to ask me about it I will answer what I can.

Thanks
Dan

203 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Uh, JP, I know it's been a while, but you know you don't have to be a mod to delete your own posts, right?

• I'd rather he didn't; I think the post is hilarious.

• Dan, I guess you're talking about this:

http://www.game-connection.com/gameconn/content/telling-tales-importance-narrative-gaming-0

I would be very interested to read/hear the last part of your lecture,
    Where Telltale – and storytelling - is going in the future

• Good to see that you're answering a lot of questions, Dan! However, I noticed that you skipped over a few (particularly a few that had to do with Sam and Max).

I hope this doesn't mean you're... leaving THEM out of the 2012 schedule! Please tell me you're kidding!

• @lattsam said: Good to see that you're answering a lot of questions, Dan! However, I noticed that you skipped over a few (particularly a few that had to do with Sam and Max).

I hope this doesn't mean you're... leaving THEM out of the 2012 schedule! Please tell me you're kidding!

Hey lattsam,
    I didn't know why you were so into getting the original VA's from Hit The Road until last night when I played it for the first time. They are amazing!!!

Also, on a Dan related note, do you have plans for the Sam and Max fans for 2012?( Like perhaps rereleasing the Sam and Max sketchbooks and making them regularly stocked items instead of the clusterfrick of an impossibility that they are to find for less than $300.00) MOAR SAM AND MAX MERCH PLZTHX

• @lovetodo22 said: Hey lattsam,
    I didn't know why you were so into getting the original VA's from Hit The Road until last night when I played it for the first time. They are amazing!!!

Also, on a Dan related note, do you have plans for the Sam and Max fans for 2012?( Like perhaps rereleasing the Sam and Max sketchbooks and making them regularly stocked items instead of the clusterfrick of an impossibility that they are to find for less than $300.00) MOAR SAM AND MAX MERCH PLZTHX

The Season 3 Soundtrack!!! I hope no one else has forgotten about it. :(

• Would really love to get a word on King's Quest...

• I'd like to view/hear the speech Dan did at Game Connection.
    Any chanche to have a recording?

• Just want to say you guys at TTG rock. I'm just old enough to remember playing Sam and Max Hit the Road and when I saw you guys doing Sam and Max Season 1 some years back I about hit the roof. And Poker Night at the Inventory, while simple and straight forward, was a fricking classic and I hope there's more to come with that.

I can imagine the licensing for some of these games can be a pain, but I've always wanted to see you guys do Day of the Tentacle, for the life of me I'm drawing a blank of the actual title of the series for that game... If anything I hope to see ToMI and S&M continue, without a doubt the best on your roster. Keep up the great work, if I wasn't in school for Electrical Engineering I would absolutely love to do what you guys do.

• User Avatar Image
    dancon Telltale Staff

I think this is a good idea and you can expect us to provide more info about the type of game. I know on Sam and Max 2 we tried to communicate difficulty through a five star system.

As far as breakdown of gametype would you expect us to put BTTF and JP in the same category or would you separate the two. I would say Sam and Max is an adventure game, BTTF is an easy adventure (EZ) or casual adventure and JP is a cinematic adventure. Would that make sense to everyone

Add Comment