User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park The Game: Review thread - post your impressions here!

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 15.8K users

The release date for the game is finally here and I'm sure everyone will be dieing to voice their opinions on the game as well as post reviews from other websites. Instead of having thousands of post with different reviews, I figured it would be easier to have one thread dedicated to Jurassic Park reviews.

I haven't been able to play it yet but I will be posting seperate reviews for each episode here as I finish them.

So if anyone wants to share their opinon after finally getting to play the game, or want to share links to reviews of the game from other website here's a great thread to do it.

And, of course, try to use those Spoiler tabs when needed!!!

432 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @SeanJP said: funny, i have the game and i have replayed it like five times, i am exploring the dialouge especially at the boneshaker between jess and nima, it cracks me up like every time

    oh when jess is starting to act like a bitch lol, when she says something like i am not going to push it you push it:)

  • THANK YOU so much for your work. It is very exciting to go back and relive all the feelings that i used to feel many years ago when watched jurrasic park for the very first time, and no words can express it. You did the great, magnificent work, you made a real JP sequel on a high quality level, you brought new features and yet fully saved the original atmosphere. I am not Crichton or Spielberg to say it, but as a jp-fan tottally can tell that you brought an equal part to the juassic park world. Its just EPIC.

  • I've been debating whether to post this here or not, since this is bound to be somewhat incendiary, but - I think Jurassic Park was the first real miss for Telltale from all the games I've played from the studio (I missed the early CSI game and Bone, so can't comment on them).

    I wrote a blog post where I tried to address some of the problems in the game: Telltale’s Jurassic Park – Press Up, Up, Left, Down For A New Cutscene

    Before you light your flamethrowers, a few words: I'm a thirtysomething gamer, I've been a gamer since the 80's and I have over a decade in game journalism - so far I've been a big fan of Telltale's episodic approach and games, and I've given the games pretty good reviews, but I genuinely think that this one should've had its game mechanics rethought.

    Hands off the flamethrower trigger for a second more: this is the opinion of one dude, who doesn't offer it as an objective truth, just a viewpoint of someone who has quite a lot of mileage with games.

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    Very welcome, but belongs in the review thread nonetheless. ;)

  • @Vainamoinen said: Very welcome, but belongs in the review thread nonetheless. ;)

    Damn, sorry - feel free to move the message if the board tools allow it, I can copy/paste it too if need be.

  • @Fiarel said: THANK YOU so much for your work. It is very exciting to go back and relive all the feelings that i used to feel many years ago when watched jurrasic park for the very first time, and no words can express it. You did the great, magnificent work, you made a real JP sequel on a high quality level, you brought new features and yet fully saved the original atmosphere. I am not Crichton or Spielberg to say it, but as a jp-fan tottally can tell that you brought an equal part to the juassic park world. Its just EPIC.

    hahahahaha...thanks for the laugh man !!! It is finals week coming up. I needed that

  • @usnusa2003 said: hahahahaha...thanks for the laugh man !!! It is finals week coming up. I needed that

    RESPECT OPINIONS.

    Seriously all you have done is been an ass to people who liked the game. Just like I have been to people who hated the game.

  • @Faceslasher said: RESPECT OPINIONS.

    I think I might need to get my glasses checked because I initially read that as RESPECT ONIONS. Anyway, this has nothing to do with this thread so carry on.

  • @bloodkiller630 said: oh when jess is starting to act like a bitch lol, when she says something like i am not going to push it you push it:)

    yeah that is the best ahahahha

Add Comment