User Avatar Image

You guys need to make a Jaws game.

posted by Faceslasher on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

During my nap i had a dream of you guys making a Jaws game. You played as the officer guy and you had to investigate the killings on the beach. The more clues you got the more closer you got to finding the shark. And each episode is based off the movie's. And the third one would be in Orlando Florida. I really wish you guys could make this happen. Ive been wishing for an AWESOME Jaws game since i saw the movie. And i trust you guys can do that.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You might be interested in reading the relevant discussion here and here.

• I want it to be a combination of open world GTA style gaming with Endless Ocean. For the most part you sail about, diving and tracking the shark while also learning about a variety of swimming life. But then you'd have combat portions where you went up against vicious sharks, earning money for bringing in vicious animals. You could then wander around town upgrading your harpoons and buying new ships, as well as hiring new crew with better skills to pilot your ship.

• I already said that they should do a Jaws game, in the Stuff I Would Like To See Telltale Do string, which I started. It's in my list, and two guys said it would be a bad idea. But look at this!

• /string of obscenities

that's all I got...oh and a promotional tag "If you loved the action and excitement of Oregon Trail, you might also enjoy JAWS: The Game".

Never mind the fact that they couldn't even milk 2 solid movies out of the premise... NOR any decent video game...why would... wait, those are valid points. I'll stick with those.

• User Avatar Image
    Tor

This might interest some; Hothead Games recently released Jaws Revenge for iOS. It happens to be free for a limited time right now.

• @Tor said: This might interest some; Hothead Games recently released Jaws Revenge for iOS.

I wonder how that worked.

"Hey, let's make a game out of the 'Jaws' films. Now, we need a title that riffs off one of the movie titles to draw in purchasers. I know! Let's name it after the worst movie of the series! That'll work!"

• @FitzoliverJ said: I wonder how that worked.

"Hey, let's make a game out of the 'Jaws' films. Now, we need a title that riffs off one of the movie titles to draw in purchasers. I know! Let's name it after the worst movie of the series! That'll work!"

I think they're banking on the idea that most people have completely forgotten that that one existed

• User Avatar Image
    Tor

Hey, the movie is Jaws: The Revenge, big difference!

• im thinking that it should have free roam with the inventory and a cursor with point and click technology from back to the future and not only will it have free roam it will give escape and explore technology from jurassic park

• @megathurstonator said: im thinking that it should have free roam with the inventory and a cursor with point and click technology from back to the future and not only will it have free roam it will give escape and explore technology from jurassic park

That all sounds very entertaining, but will I have the option to bum a shark in the gob? Because frankly, it's a deal breaker.

Add Comment