User Avatar Image

The Lost World: The Game

posted by evileyeperry on - last edited - Viewed by 680 users

Would anyone want season 2 of JP to be based on TLW: JP?

They could do a really neat story based on an Ingen employee team on Site B, or even a prequel based story relating to the time that Site B was evacuated to the point in how it appears in JP2 and JP3?

Imagine a story about all the lab workers trying to get off the island, vacating the Pterenadon cage, the Spino being released onto the island and all the Raptors escaping. You could even feature the dinos from the lost world book like the chameleon style dinos etc...

What does everyone think?

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lost World the game is probably my third most wanted game not already announced from TTG... the first two being Monkey Island and Sam and Max..

• well there has to be a story how they got that one medicine into the waters of isla sorna in the first place, that one guy that made a voice appearance in the first episode, but never showed his face, he would most likely be the part in tlw the game

• ok i know how they survived, remeber the movie, sarah mentions somthing about lysine in the plants, the dinosaurs eat the plants and managed to stay alive
    the plants are the main focus on how they stayed alive not the water, but there has to be a sequel how they added the lysine in the plants, in the first place

• @bloodkiller630 said: ok i know how they survived, remeber the movie, sarah mentions somthing about lysine in the plants, the dinosaurs eat the plants and managed to stay alive
    the plants are the main focus on how they stayed alive not the water, but there has to be a sequel how they added the lysine in the plants, in the first place

From The Lost World:
    "I figured out how the animals survived without lysine!"
    "I don't care!"
    "The herbivores have been eating agama beans, soy, anything lysine rich. And the carnivores, well, they eat the herbivores-"

And then she gets distracted by something cute.

• I've already brought up the topic a while ago about a Second Series, based on the Evacuation of Sorna, and I think its a brilliant idea!

• Maybe Sorkin's assistant also somehow put the cure in the plants too?

Add Comment