User Avatar Image

Introduce Yourself!

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 79.1K users

Just about every forum I've seen has had an introduction thread, and with the new licenses bringing in so many new faces, I feel ours should be no exception. This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and say hello. If you guys like, it can also be for old members to introduce themselves to the new members.

And yes, I'm aware that we already had this thread two months ago, but after the way that one went, I felt a blank slate was in order.

Well! Guess I'll get the ball rolling!

Greetings! I'm GuruGuru214, though most call me Guru. I've been here for around a year and a half, and at the moment I believe I have the 5th highest post count among active posters (behind Avistew, Rather Dashing, Jake, and Irishmile). This means that I talk a lot but not necessarily that I have a lot to say. :D Needless to say, I could very well be the mod who spends the most time on here.

I also started the longest running thread on the forums back before my modship, which is something that fills me with both pride and shame, depending on what's going on in there at any given time.

I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember and own every Nintendo console there is.

th_DSC03361.jpg

See? I also own the full Telltale library, with the exception of Texas Hold'em. Once a year, you'll find me running the Great Monkey Island Race and the Great Sam & Max Race, a speed run competition through every game in each series and a whole lot of fun. Other times, you might find me on other crazy exploits, like running the entire Kingdom Hearts series in chronological order, or cataloging my game collection and then attempting to beat all the games I never finished.

I like to think I'm easy to get along with, as long as you're a reasonable person. Don't look for trouble and we should get along just fine.

Welcome to Telltale! Enjoy your stay and don't cross me! :D

336 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Guten tag, brethren! My name is Ramen Doodles. How did I come up with that name you may ask? Well, I am in love with ramen noodles, and I changed the word noodles to doodles because I'm just awesome like that. To be honest, the only Telltale game I own is Poker Night at the Inventory, but I haven't even gotten a chance to play it yet because the computer I'm on at the moment isn't the greatest. I'll be back to my main computer on Friday. I haven't even played a Sam & Max game either, but I'm going to change that soon because I'm about to start Sam & Max Hit the Road (I know it's not made by Telltale). That's pretty much it, and I'm glad to be here. Hope to see you all around! :D

• 1845047_thumb.png

And that's just stealing something someone else drew. I'm sure you can be creative and come up with something better.

• @WarpSpeed said: 1845047_thumb.png

And that's just stealing something someone else drew. I'm sure you can be creative and come up with something better.

Don't worry, I found one. :3

• Hello, everyone! I stumbled upon these forums while searching for an answer to a problem I've been having with Poker Night at the Inventory. However, I wasn't able to find an answer that helped me, so I figured I'd join and ask for myself. But, don't worry, that's not all I'm here for. I'm also a huge fan of Sam & Max. Sam & Max Hit the Road is one of my favorite games of all time. Sadly, I haven't played any of the Sam & Max games made by Telltale yet. I'll make sure it doesn't stay like that for long. Anyways, I'm a huge gamer. You can almost always find me playing games on Steam, and I love gaming with my friends on Xbox Live. That's all I have to say, I guess. Thanks for reading!

• I can see that you're also Jiglle and Ramen Doodles. Please choose one account and stick with it.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I can see that you're also Jiglle and Ramen Doodles. Please choose one account and stick with it.

Those accounts are actually my brother's. :/

• Hello all, been following the forums for about 2 months. Finally decided to sign up :)

• Hy @ all,I´m the Max Doll ( based on the Tails Doll Character created by Sega )
    And I´m from Germany,so I not können English very viel XD
    My real name is Marco Röper,i live in Dortmund,i´m 17 years old,and i love the Sam and Max Series^^ ( remembers my on the Game Cel Demage Overdrive )
    By the way:
    Telltale,please create the Game Cel Demage Overdrive 2 with different Telltalecharacters,that would by cool^^
    Sry...i begin again to annoy
    Um...my hobbys are:
    Drawing,making Videos ( Youtube ),making Cartoons ( a sam and max Cartoon Episode is planned ) ,making Songs ( i will upload a Max Theme ) ,and playing Video Games
    I´m a Member of the Paint Company "The Animatower"
    Actually Members: 1 .... XD
    My Favorite Videogames are:
    LOADED!!!!!!,Reloaded,Alone in the Dark,Worms,Ghost Vibration,Sam and Max
    My Favorite Movies are:
    Cube,Cube 2 : Hypercube,Cube Zero,The Blair Witch Project,Book of Shadows : Blair Witch 2,Haus der 1000 Leichen,Freddy vs Jason
    My Favorite Songs are:
    The Max Theme ( buzzy 5th )
    The March of Mephisto - Kamelot
    Highlander ( The One ) - Lost Horizon
    Reloaded Track 12
    RSVP - Pop will eat Itself ( Loaded Game Version )
    and more
    What i wish for the next Year:
    Loaded 3 - Fur Relation
    Cel Demage Overdrive 2 - They have returned !
    Cube 4 - The End of Dimensions
    Freddy vs Jason 2
    Ghost Vibration 2 - Freds Return
    Sam and Max Season 4 - The Curse of the Max Doll
    Sam and Max - The Movie
    Coop gegen Kat - The Movie
    Movie - The Movie

Ok,sry i write too much XD

Thats all^^

Max for President!!!
    Or the Max Doll kills you!!!MUAHAHAHA...sry...

• Some people call me the Space Cowboy...
    Some call me the Gangster of Love...
    Some people call me Maurice...

Joking aside, I'm UberMunchkin, pleased to meet y'all. Unfortunately I think I won't post here often, but I'll try to keep coming back. I've been a fan of TellTale for 2 years now, I was interested in Sam and Max for a while, and then I was drawn into their work because of PNATI, I am currently Steam friends with a few TellTale employees, like Jake and Hobostew...

• Hello there everybody,

I am a Back to the future fan and I really enjoyed playing the game, I hope I will find like minded people here to chat and hang out.

Ough, my name is Alexander, wassup! :)

Add Comment