User Avatar Image

Steam Update?

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 550 users

The game just updated on Steam. Kind of weird considering it's a year old.

Any idea what changed?

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have just updated "Poker Night at the Inventory" and I am unable to open the game now (12/17/2011). I get an error message that reads,

    "You can't open the application Celebrity Poker because it is not supported on this type of Mac."

    I am using an early 2011 MacBook Pro 13"
    OS X 10.6.8
    2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
    4 GB of RAM
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics card.

    It worked fine before the update. Has anyone else had this problem? What can be done to fix this? Thanks.

  • @Lucoshi said: I don't win nothing when i unlock those achviments?

    None of the Steam Christmas achievements will give you gifts prior to the day they were featured. I got the "Holiday Bonus" achievement in Jurassic Park a while ago, but I didn't get anything from it until today, when that achievement was featured.

    I got coal, by the way. :(

  • lol, just started a game, my first winning hand of the round was with three kings, the third king coming out on the final card. Both new achievements downed in one fell swoop :D

  • @Woodsyblue said: lol, just started a game, my first winning hand of the round was with three kings, the third king coming out on the final card. Both new achievements downed in one fell swoop :D

    Minus the 12 hands one, same here actually.

    King in my hand, other king in flop, final king last.

    Went all in, heavy called, and he had 2 pair, I had 3 of a kind:D

  • *Wants to have a go at the new Achievements*

    *Installs Game again*

    *Realizes Stats have been reset to Zero*

    *Can't be bothered, Uninstalls*

  • User Avatar Image
    Seg

    @Ash735 said: *Wants to have a go at the new Achievements*

    *Installs Game again*

    *Realizes Stats have been reset to Zero*

    *Can't be bothered, Uninstalls*

    In regards to the Winter Sale achievements, you only need to win 12 hands. It doesn't require a history of playing to get them.

    Unless you don't want to spend the 15 minutes or so to win 12 hands. I just want to make sure you understand that there isn't need for a previous save.

  • I can't get the achievement, it's super hard :(

  • Well it's the last day of the Steam sales and it looks like they never ended up using either of the new Poker Night achievements in their holiday promotion. I wonder if there were many other games that added holiday achievements that didn't end up getting used?

  • @Woodsyblue said: Well it's the last day of the Steam sales and it looks like they never ended up using either of the new Poker Night achievements in their holiday promotion. I wonder if there were many other games that added holiday achievements that didn't end up getting used?

    Costume Quest I know had that problem.

  • @Gman5852 said: Costume Quest I know had that problem.

    While these are only semi-examples, Psychonauts and Super Meat Boy both had two Christmas achievements added. One was used, one wasn't.

Add Comment