User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 45.1K users

Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.

4.9K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

Finally got my first coupon, for the prequel to a game I own (and the one I own contains all the prequels levels.)

I can tell you that AAAAaaaaAAAAaaaa! A Reckless Disregard for Gravity is a ton of fun though. Anybody wants it, they can have the coupon (50% off)

• Oh yeah, since trading coupons is useless to me.

I have 33% off valve, 50% off Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, 50% off Garshap:The monster Slayer, and 50% off Dungeon Defenders.

Please dont take them just for the heck of it.

And Divisonten, what game? All I can think of is L4D2.

• @Gman5852 said: No I was just trying to remember Dwarfs.

This one
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/35480/?snr=1_7_suggest__13?
    If so then I'll trade for it, Id much rather play this than Two Worlds Two.
    Let me research waht flight control is and Ill see.

Yeah, that's the one.

Here's Flight Control HD.

Voucher wise, I have 25% off Valve games, 50% off Tales of Monkey Island, 33% off CitiesXL 2012, 50% off Storm: Frontline Nation and 33% off Dungeon Siege III. Anyone wants them, they're yours. Not like I'll do anything with 'em.

• @Darth Marsden said: Yeah, that's the one.

Here's Flight Control HD.

Voucher wise, I have 25% off Valve games, 50% off Tales of Monkey Island, 33% off CitiesXL 2012, 50% off Storm: Frontline Nation and 33% off Dungeon Siege III. Anyone wants them, they're yours. Not like I'll do anything with 'em.

Hmm. Dwarves I do have interest in, and Flight Control has a holiday achievement.

Sounds like a good deal, but Ill think about it.
    EDIT:Sure, send me a trade request.

• @Darth Marsden said: Hey, guess what? No really, guess. You'll never get it.

MORE SALES.

Told you ya wouldn't get it.

Left 4 Dead franchise (on offer, but I don't know what the offer is yet)
    Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 33% off
    Mafia franchise
    Men of War franchise
    Quake franchise
    Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter - 50% off
    The Binding of Isaac
    Total War franchise
    Wasteland Angel
    Xotic

...there's also another one, but I can't tell what it is because it's not available in my region. Which is bullshit, but whatever. If the 12 deals on the front page apply to the hours on a clock, can anyone tell me what 4 o'clock is?

Not sure which is it but comparing the deals on Steam to your list it looks like you're missing two: Two Tribes pack at 66% (£3.22) with each of the three games (Toki Tori, RUSH & EDGE) also at 66% (£1.86 each) and Dungeon Siege Complete (1, 2, 3 & 3's dlc) is 60% off (£15.19) with Dungeon Siege III itself and it's DLC also at 60% off (£11.99 & £3.19). Looks like DS I & II not available separately. Oh and the Left 4 Dead franchise is at 75% off.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Gman5852 said: Oh yeah, since trading coupons is useless to me.

I have 33% off valve, 50% off Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, 50% off Garshap:The monster Slayer, and 50% off Dungeon Defenders.

Please dont take them just for the heck of it.

And Divisonten, what game? All I can think of is L4D2.

I have AaaAaa for the awesome, the sequel to A Reckless Disregard for Gravity that I mentioned. The Reckless Disregard coupon is what I am offering.

• I've been lurking here for a bit now, so yes. This is the perfect thing to start again with! :p
    So anyway, anyone want any of the following?

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
    50% off Tiny Bang Story
    50% off The Wonderful End of the World
    50% off Men of War: Vietnam
    25% off Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    33% off Driver San Francisco
    50% off Lightfish
    1 coal if anyone really wants one.

On topic of the sale: Nothing really catching my attention right now. Lots of good offers at the start IMO, but there isn't much now. On the last day I may pick up Deathspank or something. At least I got a good few games for cheap. :D

• @corruptbiggins said: Not sure which is it but comparing the deals on Steam to your list it looks like you're missing two: Two Tribes pack at 66% (£3.22) with each of the three games (Toki Tori, RUSH & EDGE) also at 66% (£1.86 each) and Dungeon Siege Complete (1, 2, 3 & 3's dlc) is 60% off (£15.19) with Dungeon Siege III itself and it's DLC also at 60% off (£11.99 & £3.19). Looks like DS I & II not available separately. Oh and the Left 4 Dead franchise is at 75% off.

EDGE! That's the one that wasn't available in my region. It is now though. Weird.

Also, both the Two Tribes pack and Dungeon Siege are on the front page now, which they weren't before. That's why I didn't include them on my list. Thanks for mentioning them, I'd have missed them otherwise.

EDIT: Yay, new game. Thanks GMan.

• @Darth Marsden said: EDGE! That's the one that wasn't available in my region. It is now though. Weird.

Also, both the Two Tribes pack and Dungeon Siege are on the front page now, which they weren't before. That's why I didn't include them on my list. Thanks for mentioning them, I'd have missed them otherwise.

EDIT: Yay, new game. Thanks GMan.

And thanks to you too.

• Oh look. It is more offers. I did not see that coming.

Civilization V (+ DLC) - 66% off
    Command & Conquer series
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution (+ DLC) - 66% off
    Driver: San Francisco - 50% off
    Fallout: New Vegas (+ DLC)
    Grand Theft Auto series
    Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 (+ DLC) - 60% off
    Puzzle Agent series
    spacechem
    Super Meat Boy
    The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
    universe sandbox