User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 14.7K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @The Max Doll said: I hope,i had understand this Tread XD

    Ummm,i currently play this Games:

    Sam and Max - Hit the Road
    Baphomets Fluch ( english title: Broken Swort ) 1-3
    Obscure 1-2



    Yeah that's basicaly this thread.

    Now playing Layton, it seems to have the puzzle agent problem of me having a right solution and then counting me wrong... and then deleting my solution so I cant even check to see if I'm wrong, or what needs to be changed.

  • Batman: Arkham city *_*
    Gnnnn, it's damn hooking X/

  • @gamer247 said: because they basically took out all of the challenge in the Update they released on steam a while back.



    No they didn't. It's just as much torture for the player as it was before.

    on topic: L.A. Noire

  • Finally got the original Deus Ex to work again(it stopped due to some windows issues, but I found a work around), so I get to finaly play that.

    Question is, play where I left off, or start anew?

  • Fable 3
    Various bundle games
    Audiosurf
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Replaying all of the Sam and Max series starting with Hit The Road
    Various adventure games (both Telltale and not)

  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

    i ws recently playing okami

  • User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

    @Gman5852 said: Finally got the original Deus Ex to work again(it stopped due to some windows issues, but I found a work around), so I get to finaly play that.

    Question is, play where I left off, or start anew?

    Depends on how long a go it was you had to stop playing. If it was over a month, start from scratch.

    Currently (re)playing Dead Space, Deathspank: The Baconing and The Crow: City of Angels: The Game. Never heard of the last one? Give me a day or two and I'll tell you all about it.

  • @Darth Marsden said: Depends on how long a go it was you had to stop playing. If it was over a month, start from scratch.

    Currently (re)playing Dead Space, Deathspank: The Baconing and The Crow: City of Angels: The Game. Never heard of the last one? Give me a day or two and I'll tell you all about it.



    I just continued from my save.

    Also, I was going to do what I did in HR which was stealth, trying to be nonlethal when, and lethal on emergencies.

    Somehow I turned into a killing machine that leaves death apon everywhere he goes accidentaly. Isnt this the game that is nearly impossible to go guns a blazing, because somehow Im accidentaly stumbling apon this option;)

  • @Gman5852 said: Isnt this the game that is nearly impossible to go guns a blazing, because somehow Im accidentaly stumbling apon this option;)



    No. This is the game you can play any way you like.

    I played through the whole thing without killing anyone / disabling any bots and cameras last year.

  • @der_ketzer said: No. This is the game you can play any way you like.

    I played through the whole thing without killing anyone / disabling any bots and cameras last year.



    Yeah but everything I read about this game, I always read, "people can never go guns ablaze, you wont find the ammo, your health won't be good, you'll get punished". I need to find those sources again and laugh.

    Also, someone who is on my side purposly held back ammo because of this route(which again, is accidental, I am doing my best to be stealthy. I'm just bad, need to find stealth themed augs). Isn't that a bad idea to hold back your own allies supplies on an important mission. When he winds up dead and is found with no ammo, you can only have yourself to blame.

Add Comment