User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 14.6K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Been playing a bit of Dreamkiller and Painkiller, both first person shooters, goal is to shoot thousands of strange monsters. The only difference is the protagonist is a woman in Dreamkiller entering peoples dreams to cure them of phobias, and Painkiller it's a man redeeming his soul in hell so he can go to heaven.

Both pretty good games with their own ideas, so I am enjoying them both.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

Really? I've not heard many good things about Dreamkiller. Hasn't stopped me buying it...

I recently went back to Super Mario 64 DS and was amazed at how awkward the control schemes were. I miss the N64.

• Well most people have their own ideas, and the most bad things I have heard about it is the plot is bad.
    But it's just your average fps game, kill lots and lots of monsters. :)
    I think it's quite fun, and I am really enjoying it.

• Started to play a bit of Sacred 2, I gave up on my Temple Guardian and I am now kicking but with my Seraphim. :)

• Would guys consider Active a game or not? Because I started using it again after two and a half years of putting it on the self. I'm surprised the accessories haven't degraded since then, but to be honest, I should have just tried to find a copy of Active 2.

• I'm playing LA NOIRE, right now..thinking about some Battlefield 3...and kind of playing some Twisted Metal 2.

• Well just bought me an iPod touch so been playing tap tap revenge 4, carnivores:hunter a Dino game, zipper don't know if that's a game though, and Dino park

• Just finished the Tiny Bang Story.

• first time playing Ghostbusters: The Video Game.

It's a lot of fun. :)

Add Comment