User Avatar Image

Nintendo 3DS

posted by Dragonite87 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users

Hi Guys

What do you think about the 3DS. Is it awesome or absolute rubbish.

Mod Edit

As per suggestion, here's a list of everyone's Friend Codes for the 3DS culled from 70-odd pages of posts.

flesk: 3668-7300-2634
Irishmile: 4167-4638-8175
Harold B: 5284-1418-3404
JedExodus: 1289-8200-5637
Jen Kollie: 3652-1134-0177
Secret Fawful: 5198-2523-2237
The Highway: 3695-0084-8559

If you don't want your code here, or it's changed, let me know and I'll update this. - Darth Marsden

1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Has anyone posted this?
    Basically, Register two games between November 2011 and January 31st 2012 and get 3D classics Kid Icarus for free. There's a list of eligible games at the link (basically nintendo games with street fighter, resident evil and dead or alive thrown in)

• @Friar said: Has anyone posted this?
    Basically, Register two games between November 2011 and January 31st 2012 and get 3D classics Kid Icarus for free. There's a list of eligible games at the link (basically nintendo games with street fighter, resident evil and dead or alive thrown in)

I think this is only for Europe.

• I'm not really interested in Kid Icarus, I'd rather have Link's Awakening for free. It's pretty expensive on the virtual console considering that it's a Gameboy game. (okay, so it's the GBC version, but still...)

I hope they release the original Pokemon games on Virtual Console, especially if they can modify them to connect over wifi for battles. The batteries are gubbed on everything up to Crystal for me, and they're probably due to run out on my GBA carts too...

• @SHODANFreeman said: I think this is only for Europe.

It is sadly.
    We got Xevious as a different club nintendo reward though.
    Id prefer Kid Icarus though:(

• @Gman5852 said: It is sadly.

It changed the 10th, now it's Kirby's Adventure.

• @KuroShiro said: Well, when I tried it out the 3d only worked when I held it at a pretty precise angle, which became uncomfortable quickly. Could just be my screwed up eyes though.

And I certainly wasn't saying that there's a lack of good games for the DS -- there's tons of great stuff. I was saying that there's really not many good games that are 3DS exclusive. There's the standard Mario and Zelda stuff, but after that it falls off pretty quickly.

The same can be said of any console in its infancy. Outside of the main Nintendo franchises though, I would recommend Dead or Alive Dimensions if you're a fighting game fan. I would also recommend playing it in 2D for the smoothest experience.

• @Gman5852 said: It is sadly.

And I'd prefer Xevious!

I guess I've got an excuse to buy another 3DS game now. The question of the hour is: the cheaper starfox 64 3D, or Mario Kart 7?

• @Friar said: And I'd prefer Xevious!

I guess I've got an excuse to buy another 3DS game now. The question of the hour is: the cheaper starfox 64 3D, or Mario Kart 7?

Please don't support more cheap cut and paste N64 ports.

• I might just buy Starfox 64, and I'm going to heavily support a Majoras Mask cut and paste.

• StarFox 64 is actually really cool on the 3DS.. the 3d looks great and the multiplayer is a ton of fun... My kids and I play it all the time on our 3DS's

You cant go wrong with MK7 either.

@Secret Fawful said: I'm going to heavily support a Majoras Mask cut and paste.

me too..... I want MM3D so so bad.

Add Comment