User Avatar Image

When can we expect to see SOMETHING about Telltale's KQ?

posted by Blackthorne519 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users

I wonder when we'll see or hear something substantial about Tell-Tale's King's Quest game.

Bt

480 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lol. War of the pedantics!

All I have to say is, if you're going to defend one puzzle you must defend the other. They're both on equal playing fields.

And comparing cell capture rooms between games isn't really fair. For one thing KQ6 came after KQ5.

• Let's compare the cell capture rooms in KQ1, KQ3 and KQ4 too!

• @MusicallyInspired said: For one thing KQ6 came after KQ5.

I played KQ6 first.

• @MusicallyInspired said: Lol. War of the pedantics!

All I have to say is, if you're going to defend one puzzle you must defend the other. They're both on equal playing fields.

And comparing cell capture rooms between games isn't really fair. For one thing KQ6 came after KQ5.

Yeah but....

KQ6 IS TEH BEST THING EVER IT HAZ NO FLAWZ OR ANYTHING LACKING IN IT IT IS AMAZING AND JANE JENSEN IS A ROCK GOD HER GAMES ARE TOTALLY DARK AND EPIC LIKE TWILIGHT, WHICH IS THE BEST BOOK EVA, OK MR. LIGHTHEARTED FANTASY LIKING PERSON? LIGHTHEARTED FANTASZY IS LIKE TOTALLY 1990, ITS FOR PEOPLE WITH MULLETS, YOU KNOW, IT'S OLD, IT DOESN'T WORK NOW WE LIVE IN 2012, ITS THE END OF THE WORLD, GET WITH THE TIMES, OLD MAN. GRITTY DARK STUFF LIKE CHRIS NOLAN MAKES IS ALL THAT MATTERS NOW.

• Yes, and God forbid we should all like different things! GASP!

Also, what does light-hearted fantasy vs gritty fantasy have to do with what we were discussing, anyways?

• @Anakin Skywalker said: Yeah but....

KQ6 IS TEH BEST THING EVER IT HAZ NO FLAWZ OR ANYTHING LACKING IN IT IT IS AMAZING AND JANE JENSEN IS A ROCK GOD HER GAMES ARE TOTALLY DARK AND EPIC LIKE TWILIGHT, WHICH IS THE BEST BOOK EVA, OK MR. LIGHTHEARTED FANTASY LIKING PERSON? LIGHTHEARTED FANTASZY IS LIKE TOTALLY 1990, ITS FOR PEOPLE WITH MULLETS, YOU KNOW, IT'S OLD, IT DOESN'T WORK NOW WE LIVE IN 2012, ITS THE END OF THE WORLD, GET WITH THE TIMES, OLD MAN. GRITTY DARK STUFF LIKE CHRIS NOLAN MAKES IS ALL THAT MATTERS NOW.

OMG we should get Jane Jensen to write a movie, Chris Nolan to direct it, George Lucas to produce it, and Robert Pattinson can be the star. It would be AWESOME!!

• ITS FOR PEOPLE WITH MULLETS

Graham and Alexander have mullets? Coincidence or conspiracy?

• It seems the mullet look was very common for "hero" types in the late 80's and 90's.

• @BagginsKQ said: Graham and Alexander have mullets? Coincidence or conspiracy?

That was in the vision of Roberta Williams, a hack who copied off a great man who we all know and love. She went back in time and stole his vision and made it with her small mind into a stupid fairy tale for all ages rather than into a dark, depressing, preachy, but OMGZ AWESOMEZ epic for teens who cut themselves.

In reality, Alexander loves Final Fantasy and Graham has cornrows.

Add Comment